Ghost Graphic Designs

Liberty City Modification [WIP]

Release: Yes or No.  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Should I release this modification?

• Yes!
    • Nope.

very nice, will there be all the LC Units? like NOOSE and FIB?

Yup! Already have a NOOSE Cruiser ready!

I just realized...where's Engine 69?  It is not a GTA IV mod without it... :P

Sure thing!

So you have learned how to add SA Models to the game? Is it possible to show us how to do it as I model SA Fire Apparatus and have some killer models that would look great. If not I understand.

I'll explain it later, if you don't mind. :)

Nice!  You know what, I was thinking today...

If I figured out how to transfer the GTA models like you did, there are some really nice models out there!  I mean, I can make a pretty nice mod with all the high-quality models floating around the GTA community.

Nice!  You know what, I was thinking today...

If I figured out how to transfer the GTA models like you did, there are some really nice models out there!  I mean, I can make a pretty nice mod with all the high-quality models floating around the GTA community.

Yeah! The only problem is that the amount of polys that some models have... Zmod2 screws up the polys and you end up with a slow gameplay because of the high-poly models. Atleast that's what happens to me. :P

Here's a WIP-shot of the progress on the FDLC ambulance so far...

lala.png

Models: 

Cabin by cops

Rear-part by Manhattan Modification team

Please leave your sugestions/feedback below! :)

Nice! Never been a fan of the grey windows though I'd stick with the blue like you did with the noose :)

Here's a WIP-shot of the progress on the FDLC ambulance so far...

lala.png

Models: 

Cabin by cops

Rear-part by Manhattan Modification team

Please leave your sugestions/feedback below! :)

So, I'm going to engage 'that-guy' mode for a minute. 

I think that if you are doing a liberty city mod, that you should keep it cannon to the GTA HD universe. Use the bases of car models in the game to make the trucks needed for Em4. 

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=294

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=456

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=571

These car mods were made with chassis from the game, so something like that. That is just my opinion. :)

Also, if you could somehow get the person running amok call to be a model of niko, that would be hilarious.  :holdglass:

Nice! Never been a fan of the grey windows though I'd stick with the blue like you did with the noose :)

Crap... Forgot to change that. :P 

I think that if you are doing a liberty city mod, that you should keep it cannon to the GTA HD universe. Use the bases of car models in the game to make the trucks needed for Em4. 

These car mods were made with chassis from the game, so something like that. That is just my opinion. :)

Also, if you could somehow get the person running amok call to be a model of niko, that would be hilarious.  :holdglass:

I'm trying to put both real-life vehicles and GTA car models. So that you guys have more variety. :)

Here's another update. :)

Ford Explorer - NOOSE Tactical Response Unit

tru.png

Dunno if I should add a lightbar to it, nothing seems to fit in the design of the Explorer

Basically it will carry the same personnel as the Enforcer. It will be able to patrol the freeplay map.

I'm trying to stick with the ficticional manufacter ideas, but most of the downloadable GTA 4 models are locked, so I'm kind of mixing both real and fictional vehicle manufacters. :)

Original paint-scheme inspired in a vehicle livery pack for LCPD:FR.

Model by NNICO.

I just got Zmodeler3 and I gotta say... it's the most useful tool that I've been using in the past days! :)

I've been trying some new stuff with the person modelling and came up with this:

LCPD.png

Will the bulletproof vest resist to Niko?  :holdglass: