Ghost Graphic Designs

Liberty City Modification [WIP]

Release: Yes or No.  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Should I release this modification?

• Yes!
    • Nope.

Hi guys.

I've been working on some new stuff that you might enjoy... :)

EM4_2014_01_29_21_23_36_17.png

Private Ambulance - RapidCare

image.png

Gruppe Sechs - Response Unit [Vapid Interceptor] I'll do a LCPD, ASP, Unmarked and NOOSE versions. (lightbar by Rihis)

898670_765498170146582_2022440226_o.jpg

And a Vapid Cruiser from GTA 5 (newest version) that will be used for NOOSE, LCPD, ASP and maybe for LCPA. :)

Enjoy!

I'll bring more pictures soon...

Yes, NOOSE (National Organisation of Security Enforcement) acts as a SWAT team and is called in at a 4-star wanted level. They drive big black vans and carry heavy weapons and armor.

its National Office of Security Enforcement a mock of the NSA and Homeland Security

Organisation, office, who cares. Also, I think it's not NSA, just Homeland Security and NYPD ESU. Read it somewhere, can't remember where.

i read on the gta wiki its NSA and HOmrland security if at the logo it has similaritys to both logos like the key in NSA logo

I think the GTA V Taurus (vapid interceptor) and the GTA IV Crown Vic (vapid cruiser) need a little adjustment to the rims.

The middle part should be light grey/white whilst the rest is dark grey/black.

A real life example of the rims:

EduAQED.png

Gonna take a look into that. Thanks for noticing. :)

i read on the gta wiki its NSA and HOmrland security if at the logo it has similaritys to both logos like the key in NSA logo

Technically Met NOOSE would be a mix of DHS, NSA, FBI and NYPD'S CounterTerror Buearu combined into one agency.