Blackout

Blackrock Cliffs

Blackrock Cliffs

brc911.enjin.com

Youtube Channel

Current status - Development

Blackrock Cliffs is a newly founded, fictional city, located in a non-specified place in the North American Rocky Mountains. 

This mod will not be borrowing units from other mods. Everything will be newly modeled for use in this mod. 

Currently the plan is to make as many high quality units as possible. If Emergency 5 is not released by the time the majority of the modeling is done, then I will begin working on an Emergency 4 version of the game. ( I have already started a map for the em4 version)

Currently I am the only modder for Blackrock Cliffs. This means I have a lot of work to do, but I don't have to wait on anyone else to finish things so I can do them. I always welcome public feedback on what I have done, and what I will do in the future. 

Here are some pictures and videos of what has been accomplished so far. And of course if you want to see the most content on Blackrock Cliffs visit my website at brc911.enjin.com ... it's a lot easier to find what you are looking for there in a sorted forum, rather than looking through all the pages of this one post!

Patrol 1 and 2 model with updated skin

marked_zpsc020362e.png

Patrol 3

unmarked_zps354ee7c7.png

Engine 1 model

screen_zps2f603d74.png

Patrol 4 with new skin

skinfinished_zps459882ad.png

Squad 4 with North Fire Skin

squadfin_zps1e89a90a.png

This is an Emergency 4 mod. So no - I can't edit EM5 lol.

I'll being doing all the skinning, especially since I'll be making the units from scratch, i'll also be UV editing, and skinning at the same time. 

1st song is "Easy Comes" Thornely

2nd song is "Kryptonite" Three Doors Down