bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Loving the mod guys! The favourite unit has been the Paramedic Tahoe. Besides the crashes every now and then, it really nice to play. The ability to play emergency services in a rural town brings a few way of managing resources.  This mod is one of the few that I have played that executes the Volunteer FF, water supply, and backboard scripts excellently.

I do have a few suggestions for the mod.

Maybe have a rescue squad outpost for faster medical responses. I usually have the paramedic sit at the FD behind the Shift Commander.

Fix where some of the AI stop at interceptions. I noticed that sometimes the AI does get stuck behind a sign or cause a traffic jam due to the position of the car.

I don't know if it's my game, but tune down the fog some. I noticed that my rig strains once fog starts to settle and I can run games like ArmA3 at ultra with 40-70 FPS.

Animations! I have noticed that some of the units are lacking proper animations. Like the air ambulance is lacking all animations pretty much and doors on some units open wrong. If you working on them, then my bad, keep working!

At it's current state, I give the mod a 7.5/10. The models and skins are really nice, the map is amazing, and using the dispatchers to deploy units makes the game play longer and fun. Fix those few critical bugs, get some units in to fill the blanks, and finish the animations.

Since the recent update, the mod hasn't been working for me. I've installed it correctly and whenever I select the mod in-game, it loads for a little while and then crashes. 

If anyone has any ideas, please do tell me.

After finally getting it to work, after 2 minutes of playing this happens: http://i.imgur.com/KyyuLi3.jpg

Is there a fix?

I have never seen that before

Looks to me like it's something with your map file. Is this the only map that gives you this issue (load up a mission or whatever) if so, I'd suggest replacing the map file (.e4m) with the original to fix this issue. 

I concur with NFK i had this happen to me when i removed the VO under the hospital, replaced the map file and it worked fine. 

Looks to me like it's something with your map file. Is this the only map that gives you this issue (load up a mission or whatever) if so, I'd suggest replacing the map file (.e4m) with the original to fix this issue. 

It's the only map that I have issues with so I'll replace it and see how that runs. The map before the update worked fine, but this one..

Nope, previous version worked perfect and I broke down with laughter when I saw it earlier.

I'll see if there's any updates for my graphics card and get back to you.

Edit: And now this - http://i.imgur.com/AIl04L5.jpg

If a dev is able to help me, I'd be grateful.

what graphic card do you have

I am not sure if it is a bug so I am not going to post a bug report until I ask other players. Does the helicopter rotors not spin for anyone else or is it just me.

i had that issue

I am not sure if it is a bug so I am not going to post a bug report until I ask other players. Does the helicopter rotors not spin for anyone else or is it just me.

bama said he did not know what was happening there, for me the police heli and coast guard work but not air ambulance and black hawk