bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

bama said he did not know what was happening there, for me the police heli and coast guard work but not air ambulance and black hawk

The rotors for all new helicopters have not been animated. I'm supposed to that, but I can't because I am unable to get the animations to work properly

The rotors for all new helicopters have not been animated. I'm supposed to that, but I can't because I am unable to get the animations to work properly

If you export modified helicopter moddel form ZM it losts animations setup. You need to copy all A lines in the prevorious moddel and paste in new. Than load it up in editor and place all Flags on Single-Looped right.

If you export modified helicopter moddel form ZM it losts animations setup. You need to copy all A lines in the prevorious moddel and paste in new. Than load it up in editor and place all Flags on Single-Looped right.

The rotors are scratch made. Copying the A lines will ruin it. I gotta make them myself.

Is this the primary reason you guys can't make a series out of the mod?

its not the primary reason, but is one of them which has currently got us at a standstill as we like to showcase the unique features, the map was what drew us into looking at your mod, its definitely something unique and is something we are looking forward to showcasing in a series but obviously it has to be available for multiplayer.

its not the primary reason, but is one of them which has currently got us at a standstill as we like to showcase the unique features, the map was what drew us into looking at your mod, its definitely something unique and is something we are looking forward to showcasing in a series but obviously it has to be available for multiplayer.

MP Compatibility is something bama and me have to look into. In the mean time, keep on going with your series. Its great.

I'd recommend River Falls as a substitute. I'm working on it too and I believe MP is planned for it.

MP Compatibility is something bama and me have to look into. In the mean time, keep on going with your series. Its great.

I'd recommend River Falls as a substitute. I'm working on it too and I believe MP is planned for it.

We definitely will look into RiverFalls. I'm liking it so far. Let me know if you guys have any plans for an MP part of this mod and we will definitely approve it for a season. 

Did anyone make a multiplayer version of this mod? PM me please if anyone did. Really want to make a series out of this mod especially because of the freeplay map!!

I've made a multiplayer version of this mod, however I was informed I'm not able to release additions to this mod if the addition in question is an addon. The multiplayer version I've created isn't quite the same as the original in that I ended up converting the volunteer station to a county station for the simple fact that the volunteer script wouldn't work on the map, at least not with the very limited amount of time I spent with it. It functions similarly to the Harbor City mod in that when the match begins you must call the units from off the map and then get them to the station.

The games does NOT like it when you call the ATF, I tried calling the ATF patrol car once and the ATF command post once and it crashed it both times.

This bug has allready been reported. It is an issue with the normal ATF Agent (not the Swat one).

Replace all atf_agent files in your Montana 2.0.1 Models folder with the ones from the beta release. This should fix it :)

I've made a multiplayer version of this mod, however I was informed I'm not able to release additions to this mod if the addition in question is an addon. The multiplayer version I've created isn't quite the same as the original in that I ended up converting the volunteer station to a county station for the simple fact that the volunteer script wouldn't work on the map, at least not with the very limited amount of time I spent with it. It functions similarly to the Harbor City mod in that when the match begins you must call the units from off the map and then get them to the station.

Is their just one fire station, with curtain units that park in the station? Also is the PD script active, or do you have to call a separate unit to run transport and bring the suspects to HQ instead of the PD station?

Is their just one fire station, with curtain units that park in the station? Also is the PD script active, or do you have to call a separate unit to run transport and bring the suspects to HQ instead of the PD station?

There is a county fire station and the volunteer station. The only difference being that you've gotta staff the stations from off the map at the beginning of the game. The police station works the same way.

There is a county fire station and the volunteer station. The only difference being that you've gotta staff the stations from off the map at the beginning of the game. The police station works the same way.

Sweet! Lets take this to PM then. Have some questions.