bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

if you look in like C:\program files (x86)\sixteentons entertainment\ emergency4 (i think)  there is a file named log.txt when your game crashes it will output to the log file, if you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see the crash. This will give you an idea on what is causing the crashing

if you look in like C:\program files (x86)\sixteentons entertainment\ emergency4 (i think)  there is a file named log.txt when your game crashes it will output to the log file, if you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see the crash. This will give you an idea on what is causing the crashing

Thanks.
Here I attach the last elements of this log file,  after the crash while trying to load "freeplay".

!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_engine1.e4p
!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_engine2.e4p
!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_brush.e4p
?ERROR: Fatal error using VBO: Data corruption occured!

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

Thanks.
Here I attach the last elements of this log file,  after the crash while trying to load "freeplay".

!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_engine1.e4p
!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_engine2.e4p
!WATER, Assigned water tank level of 1000 to mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/02 LA Fire Department/mpfd_brush.e4p
?ERROR: Fatal error using VBO: Data corruption occured!

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

When you crash, are you usually doing anything in particular? (Receiving a call, dispatching a truck, calling in an ambulance, ect)

When you crash, are you usually doing anything in particular? (Receiving a call, dispatching a truck, calling in an ambulance, ect)

Em4 Crashes in freeplay neverending before start to play, so I have not the time to do anything.
In "freeplay challenge" It crashes during different actions, but nothing in particular.

Em4 Crashes in freeplay neverending before start to play, so I have not the time to do anything.
In "freeplay challenge" It crashes during different actions, but nothing in particular.

If you would, please submit a bug report if you haven't already. We'll get it taken care of. 

I'm fine just get lag when I try to move around map that's the only time I get lag,but playable and Bama and Itchboy great MOD beside that!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Glad you're enjoying it as best you can! We're working on fixing these lag issues, we think we may have discovered a cause. So stay tuned. 

---

Update: I'm planning a small patch, within a week, to fix the ATF bugs and the em4.cfg problem, as well as any other fixes we can squeeze in.

Also: Again, please refrain from posting bugs in this thread. Use the bug report form. 

If you would, please submit a bug report if you haven't already. We'll get it taken care of. 

Glad you're enjoying it as best you can! We're working on fixing these lag issues, we think we may have discovered a cause. So stay tuned. 

---

Update: I'm planning a small patch, within a week, to fix the ATF bugs and the em4.cfg problem, as well as any other fixes we can squeeze in.

Also: Again, please refrain from posting bugs in this thread. Use the bug report form. 

When you release the patch would you mind making two downloads? One, the full package fully up to date and two being a package with just the files needed to update from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2? I only ask because I've modified the mod on my end a ton and don't wanna sort through what to keep and not to keep.

Thanks.

When you release the patch would you mind making two downloads? One, the full package fully up to date and two being a package with just the files needed to update from 2.0.1 to 2.0.2? I only ask because I've modified the mod on my end a ton and don't wanna sort through what to keep and not to keep.

Thanks.

you could just copy out your modded files then replace them after downloading.

---

Report form sent.

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it.

Hope you will contact me when you'll find the solution.

Good luck,

Fabio.

Did anybody noticed the intersection in the top left corner which was a roadside, is now finished?

great! those are the small lovely details I like so much.

Another feature I felt for are the hydrants. The ones befor where unique but the current ones are superb.

Overall I really enjoy playing the mod.

There is a good balance in calls and units and just some very minor issues like I guess every mod and game has.

And guys please stop flooding this thread with bugs, crashs and complains about lag it is annoying as hell and we all know about it.

A usefull tip: If your game crashes, take your logfile add it to the bugreport and explain as good as you can what you did right before the game crashed.

Noone can help if you say: " my game crashed anybody got some help?"

Why can't you read the first 2 scentences written in bold on top of the first thread? It's those situations where I lose my faith in humanity...

On my rig the mod runs fluid with no major lag just little spikes (after 4 hours but who plays this long :holdglass:   )

Great improvements with the patch. I removed a lot of the weather from the parameters script because it causes heavy lag. Only thing that seems to cause problems is intersections where vehicles go to turn and can because the lanes are too close/small. Also lag is heavily caused by units on the map. Overall great work and I believe I speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate your work.

I enjoy the mod. I do a have a bit of lag, but overall I am still able to enjoy it. The only suggestion I would have is that we should be able to remove suspects from police cars once we put them in them (to move them to another patrol car for transport for example). I've seen that in other mods, and liked that feature. Overall though, great job!

I enjoy the mod. I do a have a bit of lag, but overall I am still able to enjoy it. The only suggestion I would have is that we should be able to remove suspects from police cars once we put them in them (to move them to another patrol car for transport for example). I've seen that in other mods, and liked that feature. Overall though, great job!

I've never actually tried this with the Montana Mod, but generally when you select a police vehicle with a guest of the state in the back, you can click the suspect's icon shown in the transport panel of the vehicles available "seats," if you will, and it may release the suspect. 

I've never actually tried this with the Montana Mod, but generally when you select a police vehicle with a guest of the state in the back, you can click the suspect's icon shown in the transport panel of the vehicles available "seats," if you will, and it may release the suspect. 

Thanks! That works!

Did anybody noticed the intersection in the top left corner which was a roadside, is now finished?

great! those are the small lovely details I like so much.

Another feature I felt for are the hydrants. The ones befor where unique but the current ones are superb.

Overall I really enjoy playing the mod.

There is a good balance in calls and units and just some very minor issues like I guess every mod and game has.

And guys please stop flooding this thread with bugs, crashs and complains about lag it is annoying as hell and we all know about it.

A usefull tip: If your game crashes, take your logfile add it to the bugreport and explain as good as you can what you did right before the game crashed.

Noone can help if you say: " my game crashed anybody got some help?"

Why can't you read the first 2 scentences written in bold on top of the first thread? It's those situations where I lose my faith in humanity...

On my rig the mod runs fluid with no major lag just little spikes (after 4 hours but who plays this long :holdglass:   )

Thats the first thing I noticed. :)

I don't wish to complain about their being some blank spots for fire hydrants. I rather say THANK GOD FOR THE TANKER or else I would of been screwed in those pesky fires up near all the homes in the north part of the map. I realized that I should of stretched the tanker a little more so the engines would get closer to the heart of the fire.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=395659801

Thats the first thing I noticed. :)

I don't wish to complain about their being some blank spots for fire hydrants. I rather say THANK GOD FOR THE TANKER or else I would of been screwed in those pesky fires up near all the homes in the north part of the map. I realized that I should of stretched the tanker a little more so the engines would get closer to the heart of the fire.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=395659801

Haha. I know exactly how you feel. Same thing at the hospital but yeah I guess that is the challange.