bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Cause i love the tasers and i would use them more than the pistol cause it causes less dead pepole. xD (And realistic cause many cops uses it..)

If you got a problem with it dont mention it or just dont read it..

Oh I haven't got a problem, I was just wondering that is all lol. Just I've seen you post about tasers on a few topics :P

Do you load the mod up strait away or do you play regular em 4 at all before hand or another mod because that could be the problem if you just load up the mod strait away I am not to sure

I  load up the mod strait away   ( esp if it doesn't work hopping mod to mod ) I'll go back to desktop and restart the game

Here's pic's

http://gyazo.com/7bcf058f62979cfe78f1c1611231ae54      is you see  where you buy car's is grayed out :'(   also the trucks have no1 inside 

I  load up the mod strait away   ( esp if it doesn't work hopping mod to mod ) I'll go back to desktop and restart the game

Here's pic's

http://gyazo.com/7bcf058f62979cfe78f1c1611231ae54      is you see  where you buy car's is grayed out :'(   also the trucks have no1 inside 

the trucks aren't supposed to have anyone inside them. you have to you the volunteer script to call the firefighters out. and i had the grayed out buttons happen to me in the London mod. it works if you just re-install the entire mod itself.

We're busy with real life. EM4 isn't a job, but a thing we all do for fun. We do progress when we can. Its just not possible to have continual updates.

In know,I was not trying to be a pain. I volunteer now at two Fire Depts, have a job and go to college. I understand that people have lifes outside this world. It was just a simple question because I have been hearing alot of talk about everything else and not the game wardens. I know that modding and lighting is hard, because quite frankly I cannot do it. Sorry if I came off naggy or offensive, I was just looking news. 

Dumb question how do you refill truck water supply  

like say you go on a brush call water goes to 60 % how do you refill it it does do it automatically   

Same procedure as in the BOF tread. stretch a hoseline from a hydrant to you engine to supply it with water.

If you dont have one nearby you can call the tanker in.

In the Montana mod you have to unlock hydrants. just rightklick with a ff on them.

If you still need advive a picture/ video says more than 1000 words just search on youtube and watch some gameplay videos.

hope I could help you.

Same procedure as in the BOF tread. stretch a hoseline from a hydrant to you engine to supply it with water.

If you dont have one nearby you can call the tanker in.

In the Montana mod you have to unlock hydrants. just rightklick with a ff on them.

If you still need advive a picture/ video says more than 1000 words just search on youtube and watch some gameplay videos.

hope I could help you.

You have to refill it at the firestation yourself.

thnkz 

Hi guys i have been having issues with the fire valve i dont know if thats the name, i mean the one that can be placed by a firefighter with a hose and can have to hose lines from it and when i put it down in the game i cant pick it up after i put out the fire, does anyone else face that issue too? (sorry if u guys dont understand my problem if needed i will expain again).

Hi guys i have been having issues with the fire valve i dont know if thats the name, i mean the one that can be placed by a firefighter with a hose and can have to hose lines from it and when i put it down in the game i cant pick it up after i put out the fire, does anyone else face that issue too? (sorry if u guys dont understand my problem if needed i will expain again).

I think it's called the gated wye, and yes, I've had issues with it too. I also think it's been mentioned before, but honestly, I can't remember that far back haha