bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

ALSO:

Here are the recommended/minimum specs to run the mod at a steady 20-30 FPS:

- Modern (i3,i5,i7) Intel & equivalent AMD Quad Core processor or better
- 4GB RAM or more; 8 recommended
- Nvidia GTX 480 / GT480M, ATI equivalent, or better

I might get a new laptop for my birthday soon, by any chance is this equal or better than the specs you just said? This is the cheapest $ I found:

HP TouchSmart 15-g014dx 15.6-Inch 

AMD Quad-Core A8-6410 Accelerated Processor AMD Radeon R5 graphics 

4GB DDR3L SDRAM 500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive 
15.6-Inch Screen Windows 8.1 

I might get a new laptop for my birthday soon, by any chance is this equal or better than the specs you just said? This is the cheapest $ I found:

I find emergency 4 does not run very well on my laptop and I have higher specs than that, so does it have to be a laptop also you will probably pay more for touch screen technology, also I would recommend trying to get windows 7 rather than 8

PC Specs:

Processor:  AMD Eight-Core FX-8320 Vishera processor

Beg to differ a little, I have the FX-4300 Quad core @ 3.8 ghz and it runs fine for me. So he could go a little cheaper.

As for the rest, it seems pretty accurate. If you are getting a new PC and want to play games at good framerates, put the majority of your money towards Graphics card and Processor. That's what's gonna make the difference here. ;)

Do you know the specific graphics card or does it just say Radeon R5 graphics? Processor is an i5 equivalent, which is good. Better than my FX-4300.

You might want to look around a little more and see if you can find a possibly better laptop for your budget. If you let me know your budget, i'd be glad to PM you any decent laptops I find. :)

Patch is still in progress. Still fixing bugs and adding new features. 

Was testing some new features and got a shooter call in the middle of downtown. 

Can you spot what's new in this screen? (Minus the different color scheme around the minimap, that's a personal touch).

DH8ca1d.jpg

Can you spot what's new in this screen? (Minus the different color scheme around the minimap, that's a personal touch).

DH8ca1d.jpg

Is it the guy with a shotgun?

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini

You add every feature to the game I have ever dreamed of. Thanks for keeping us up to date and showing us those screens once in a while.

My guess is the black/white paintsheme on the new policecar will replace the actual MonidaPass Police paintsheme. Am I right or is this a new agency?

DH8ca1d.jpg

Mmmm pump action shotgun! Can you aim it like the MP5, M4 etc? But I think I will have to wait until I get a new system :( I don't think my intel HD 4000 graphics are going to cope lol. Also bama you remember my private edit of Montana 1.2? I have used some of the equipment from v2.0 like the ALPR trunk for the CVPI and the bits from your US police equipment pack and I may have borrowed the BCFD paint scheme for the EMS/FD thanks ;)

Oh also just a quick question, I can't remember if this was already answered but have the vehicles in V2.0 been scaled up? As they look out of proportion when next to the older vehicles... Or is it just me? 

I feel as if the battalion-chief car (it's a Ford I believe) is huge in comparison to the ambo and the police Crown-Vics. It's as big as the ambulance, isn't it?

It is. But compared to persons, it's accurately sized. Originally the plan was to scale all vehicles up, but it didn't work out as planned due to the fact that we'd have to re-do lights and childs on almost every vehicle. 

Mmmm pump action shotgun! Can you aim it like the MP5, M4 etc? But I think I will have to wait until I get a new system :( I don't think my intel HD 4000 graphics are going to cope lol. Also bama you remember my private edit of Montana 1.2? I have used some of the equipment from v2.0 like the ALPR trunk for the CVPI and the bits from your US police equipment pack and I may have borrowed the BCFD paint scheme for the EMS/FD thanks ;)

Oh also just a quick question, I can't remember if this was already answered but have the vehicles in V2.0 been scaled up? As they look out of proportion when next to the older vehicles... Or is it just me? 

Intel graphics definitely won't cut it, unfortunately. :/ In regards to your scale question see my reply above

You add every feature to the game I have ever dreamed of. Thanks for keeping us up to date and showing us those screens once in a while.

My guess is the black/white paintsheme on the new policecar will replace the actual MonidaPass Police paintsheme. Am I right or is this a new agency?

Technically in the game world, it would in the future, but as of right now it's just an additional patrol car and the other paint schemes won't change.

It is. But compared to persons, it's accurately sized. Originally the plan was to scale all vehicles up, but it didn't work out as planned due to the fact that we'd have to re-do lights and childs on almost every vehicle.

Intel graphics definitely won't cut it, unfortunately. :/ In regards to your scale question see my reply above

Thanks for the replies bama. I thought the vehicles had been scaled up because i wanted to use the ladder truck in my private edit but it looked massive lol, Nevermind about the graphics, I should be getting a new system soon so I will be able to play better games etc :D