Ghost Graphic Designs

Rockport Modification [V2 W.I.P.]

Rockport EMS Station 28

EM4_2014_02_22_19_34_54_35.png

EM4_2014_02_22_19_35_09_66.png

Every vehicle on this station will have the station ID (28) and the individual ID (1, 2, 3, etc.). It'll have three ambulances, one supervisor unit, a ESU (emergency support unit) and an incident response unit. The ESU will transport equipment and breathing apparatus, the IRU will transport 4 EMS paramedics and it will transport 6 victims.

Enjoy! :)

I love the updates so far, this was one of my favorite mods of the past few years and I'm glad to see it still alive and quite well. I have two really small suggestions for consideration, but overall it looks amazing so far. I remember someone saying a few pages back that the ladder looked a tiny bit off, and in my opinion I think it comes in part from having the "#" on the side as I don't recall ever seeing that on the side of a fire truck. My other suggestion would be to make the lights on the volunteer/auxiliary police units red and white as opposed to amber, as I know a few civilian police units both in the US and Canada use that and in my opinion it looks pretty cool.

VancouverBC116.jpg