cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

Got another exciting one!

(New anchors)

We have just received some breaking news that there has been a gunfight following a brief hostage situation between the....the NYPD and members of the mafia. Lets go our crew on the scene, George McKinley.

Yes right behind me was the scene of a brief gunfight between the NYPD and who is believed as members of the Italian mafia. Earlier, the NYPD received a tip off from one of their most trusted informants that there would be a high profile deal going on in the uptown area at 7:00 pm exactly and since these were rival families, something was sure to go wrong. The..Emergency Response Unit, or SWAT team to be more general, quickly suited up and staged blocks away until they got word of shots fired moments before they scheduled to raid the meet. They responded to the situation lights and sirens and found one mafia member on the floor bleeding out from a gunshot wound to the abdomen next to this fountain. Soon after locating the male, screams were heard in the near distance as two other gang members held many civilians hostage in an office building. Ambulances were quickly called to wait a few blocks back just in case something went wrong and...wait until police secured the area as ESU scouted the area. They then breached with a swift force to be reckoned with. There was a very brief gunfight that ensued between the gang members as well as the NYPD officers resulting in the wounding of the two shooters. There have been no casualties reported at this time and, as you can see behind me, the shooters are about to be taken to the hospital. We have some pictures here that we would like to show of the scene earlier as we first arrived.

post-7014-0-72140100-1330217296_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-00604200-1330217306_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-89014000-1330217313_thumb.jp

As of right now, we can see behind us that the shooters are being taken to, most likely, Saint Roosevelts hospital and they are reportedly in serious condition and the status of the first injured gang member is unkown.

post-7014-0-41317600-1330218255_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-54831300-1330218269_thumb.jp

We have received word that that hostages are all unhurt although EMS crews are cheking them all. Seargent Manzoni with the NYPD has informed us that area will be closed off for at least the next three hours so expect delays. We'll have more information to show with you as we receive it. Back to you.

Thank you George.

P.S. Tried something new with this mission. Breaching worked!!! Thank goodness for MP5's haha.

Got another exciting one!

(New anchors)

We have just received some breaking news that there has been a gunfight following a brief hostage situation between the....the NYPD and members of the mafia. Lets go our crew on the scene, George McKinley.

Yes right behind me was the scene of a brief gunfight between the NYPD and who is believed as members of the Italian mafia. Earlier, the NYPD received a tip off from one of their most trusted informants that there would be a high profile deal going on in the uptown area at 7:00 pm exactly and since these were rival families, something was sure to go wrong. The..Emergency Response Unit, or SWAT team to be more general, quickly suited up and staged blocks away until they got word of shots fired moments before they scheduled to raid the meet. They responded to the situation lights and sirens and found one mafia member on the floor bleeding out from a gunshot wound to the abdomen next to this fountain. Soon after locating the male, screams were heard in the near distance as two other gang members held many civilians hostage in an office building. Ambulances were quickly called to wait a few blocks back just in case something went wrong and...wait until police secured the area as ESU scouted the area. They then breached with a swift force to be reckoned with. There was a very brief gunfight that ensued between the gang members as well as the NYPD officers resulting in the wounding of the two shooters. There have been no casualties reported at this time and, as you can see behind me, the shooters are about to be taken to the hospital. We have some pictures here that we would like to show of the scene earlier as we first arrived.

post-7014-0-72140100-1330217296_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-00604200-1330217306_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-89014000-1330217313_thumb.jp

As of right now, we can see behind us that the shooters are being taken to, most likely, Saint Roosevelts hospital and they are reportedly in serious condition and the status of the first injured gang member is unkown.

post-7014-0-41317600-1330218255_thumb.jp

post-7014-0-54831300-1330218269_thumb.jp

We have received word that that hostages are all unhurt although EMS crews are cheking them all. Seargent Manzoni with the NYPD has informed us that area will be closed off for at least the next three hours so expect delays. We'll have more information to show with you as we receive it. Back to you.

Thank you George.

P.S. Tried something new with this mission. Breaching worked!!! Thank goodness for MP5's haha.

look great man! Good job!

Today, approx. $1.2m of damage was caused and 17 people taken to hospital (5 in critical condition) when a bomb exploded in a busy residential city street.

At around 2:12pm, police recieved a call relating to a likely bomb threat due to take place within an hour. The target was a popular cafe opposite one of the city's main hotels, which in mid-afternoon was likely to include around 300 civilians in the bomb blast. With this information, the police immediately responded to set up an exclusion zone. On approach, the first responding unit (K9 patrol) noticed a suspect person leaving the scene and attempted to stop him. Unfortunately the officer was shot in this confrontation. The suspect was then shot by backup officers, but the suspect was actually concealing a powerful bomb on his person which detonated at this point, instantly killing him.

newszj.jpg

The resulting explosion threw the emergency services into chaos. After the explosion, the event was reclassified to "major catastrophe". Following is the official list of dispatched units (not including units that responded of their own free will):

Fire Department:

1 X Incident Commander

2 X Station Chiefs

1 X Rescue Chief

2 X Rescue Engines

1 X Rescue Equipment Truck

7 X Pumper Engines

1 X Aerial Fire Platform

1 X Water Tanker

Police:

1 X K9 Patrol

4 X Rapid Response Patrol

2 X Traffic Control Units

1 X Incident Commander

2 X DELTA Response Trucks

2 X DELTA Fast Response

1 X Helicopter Support

1 X Crime Scene Investigation

Ambulance:

5 X Response Ambulances

3 X Fast Response Doctors

1 X Triage Doctor

2 X Volunteer Doctor

2 X Mass Casualty Vehicle

1 X Mobile Equipment base

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was a genuine in-game event. I was responding to a bomb call, and trying to arrest the bomber when he shot my officer, then as the backup arrived and shot the suspect, there was a gas explosion right underneath them all :P So basically I had to deal with two bombs at once. What fun!

Oh and the responding vehicles list is accurate, if you're wondering :D The queue of cars went about 200 metres haha.

Call came in today for a 10-75 on Wall St/Park Ave

TenHouse was first on scene, with Ladder 4 redirected from a Vehicle fire to assist.

Battalion 9 arrived on scene 10 minutes later, raising a second alarm, calling L24 E1 E54 on scene.

Ladder 10 carried out the main search of the building, Bank of Liberty. Squad 18 and Rescue 1 are still on route to act as FAST units.

No injured firefighters, half a dozen members of the public suffering from minor burns and smoke inhalation.

post-12838-0-55347400-1330984016_thumb.j

Today, approx. $1.2m of damage was caused and 17 people taken to hospital (5 in critical condition) when a bomb exploded in a busy residential city street.

At around 2:12pm, police recieved a call relating to a likely bomb threat due to take place within an hour. The target was a popular cafe opposite one of the city's main hotels, which in mid-afternoon was likely to include around 300 civilians in the bomb blast. With this information, the police immediately responded to set up an exclusion zone. On approach, the first responding unit (K9 patrol) noticed a suspect person leaving the scene and attempted to stop him. Unfortunately the officer was shot in this confrontation. The suspect was then shot by backup officers, but the suspect was actually concealing a powerful bomb on his person which detonated at this point, instantly killing him.

newszj.jpg

The resulting explosion threw the emergency services into chaos. After the explosion, the event was reclassified to "major catastrophe". Following is the official list of dispatched units (not including units that responded of their own free will):

Fire Department:

1 X Incident Commander

2 X Station Chiefs

1 X Rescue Chief

2 X Rescue Engines

1 X Rescue Equipment Truck

7 X Pumper Engines

1 X Aerial Fire Platform

1 X Water Tanker

Police:

1 X K9 Patrol

4 X Rapid Response Patrol

2 X Traffic Control Units

1 X Incident Commander

2 X DELTA Response Trucks

2 X DELTA Fast Response

1 X Helicopter Support

1 X Crime Scene Investigation

Ambulance:

5 X Response Ambulances

3 X Fast Response Doctors

1 X Triage Doctor

2 X Volunteer Doctor

2 X Mass Casualty Vehicle

1 X Mobile Equipment base

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This one was a genuine in-game event. I was responding to a bomb call, and trying to arrest the bomber when he shot my officer, then as the backup arrived and shot the suspect, there was a gas explosion right underneath them all :P So basically I had to deal with two bombs at once. What fun!

Oh and the responding vehicles list is accurate, if you're wondering :D The queue of cars went about 200 metres haha.

+ 10 points for the creativity. I loved the news channel theme photo because it helps with making your story look Legitimate.

No, it'll be saved in a temporary kind of memory, so as soon as you take it, paste it into paint, photoshop, Word whatever before you take another. Will mean you have to keep switching from the game but it has just as good results.

The OC-D

At 12:00 metropolitan police officers received a 999 call from a busy shopping area of shots fired.Officers scrambled to their patrol cars from a station not far away

sierra Oscar to all available units co19 required possible causality's over....

officers responded as fast as possible while co19 joined them at the scene

post-32608-0-73538800-1331388651_thumb.j

post-32608-0-58081300-1331388668_thumb.j

post-32608-0-48296900-1331388736_thumb.j

cool call out!

Maybe more action ;)

And here is mine:

London- Around 15:30 a 112 call came in, there was a man stabbed in his chest while he was sitting in the bus.

There was immediately send 2 police bike, 1 met Police and a unmarked patrol car. The bike officer gives immediately first aid to the victim . A few seconds later a HEMS car arrived on the scene, and took over the treatment from the officer, shortly later a ambulance arrived to pickup the victim. The civilian died several hours later in the hospital.

The suspect has been arrested later on the day

Officers arrived on the scene, and treat the victem.

10xb3t.png

HEMS and Ambulance arrived on the scene

2ggy5b.png

39kbb1.png

Ambulance goes back to the hostital with lights and siren.

4q2l6v.png

Know faults...

The NOSW

The time...

Hope you guys like it!!! :D

He's done it in the editor, you can tell by the four points compass in the bottom right. You can load any map and all the models he used are available in the editor. e.g. boot open HEMS Skoda.

Looking really good. When I get back to Uni, I'll start uploading some :)

The OC-D

how do you open a map on editor i go to where my installed mods are i click on it it says do you want to open a new map i do that but it just comes up with the grid

When you have the grid up go to the top it should say "Maps" click that then go to load map it should come up with a windows saying "Do you want to save map?" say no and then another window comes up

look for maps and a list of map names will come up eg:Freeplay,Mission 1 ect... pick your map and wait for it to load...

Hope this helps

Freelancer..