cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

Hi guys,

It's very popular on a dutch emergency site to make your own documentary, there are no rules only that you need to say something and at least 1 screen, and please remove with paint the N/O/S/W thing and the time ;)

(examples it's only dutch...) http://forum.emergen...ges-editor-em4/

"Rules/tips"

- You can make a repo by the editor

- You can make a repo ingame

- You can make a repo by videoing

- Remove the NOSW thing

- Remove the top and bottom bars

- at least 1 screen

- Remove the time

- make a cool repo :P

I'll start:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Facebook got some bad attention, that noticed a 17 year old girl when she says on Facebook: "I'm giving a party 2night everybody must come!" And literaly everybody on her Facebook comes to her party. After a hour there where more than 80 people and it getting out of control. The girl decided to call 911 and she explained what happened. On this call the police send 1 patrol car to try to remove the crowd. But some of the drunk people try to attack the officer and she asked for back up:

2 females got arrested for assault on a officer

2zajsz.png

22yqjxv.png

222wsjwp.png

2222w8kk5.png

22222agk4f.png

And first of all, this is epic... I removed some screens, so my documentary can't be finished with screens... ×_×

But I'm sorry for my poor English story, but now you get a overall picture to see what I mean :)

My thoughts exactly ;D

Glad an English version of this has finally been made. I'd love to soon put some up.

Yeah... I thought why not :)

nice idea and what mod is that the pd units look amazing

It's from the San Diego mod, it's a WIP :)

I was gonna yeah :)

Can't wait for it :)

Using the fantastic Norway Mod for my first one...

--------------------------------------------------------------

At around 19:42, an officer on patrol in a rural village spotted a stolen Audi vehicle which immediately sped away from police. Pursuit commentary was broadcast and a second patrol car quickly caught up to the driver, who sped dangerously down the centre of the road.

73415293.jpg

Taking a corner over twice the speed limit, and with reducing daylight, the scared and inexperienced car thief crashes the vehicle and the passenger becomes trapped; police do all they can to help.

72048879.jpg

The driver, meanwhile, has fled into the dark woods and police immediately contain the area and begin searching the darkness, just as a dog unit arrives to help track the suspect.

45855491.jpg

After ten minutes, with the help of the thermal imaging camera of the police helicopter, two officers find the suspect and arrest him, with tazers drawn as a precautionary measure.

56861088.jpg

Back at the crash scene, a rescue truck and response car from the fire department have arrived, as well as an ambulance. Police have closed the road for safety, and the passenger can be extricated from the vehicle without removing the roof.

42462742.jpg

Within an hour, the passenger is admitted to a local hospital. Police offers accompany him after it is discovered the passenger has an arrest warrant.

29205306.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Clearly not. There is a Dutch version yes..

Perhaps read the topic first? :dry:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/111-ingame-screenshots-and-videos/

Perhaps learn all the facts before saying something? Useful advice for all situations. Just Saiyan.

*Facepalm*

That are just some random screens... And beside that, the most screens won't work anymore (2006) that's just 6 years ago!

About half are random; half are 'stories'.

I just said it in the first place because no one needs clutter on the forum. Been here since June '07, would hate to see it run away.

God don't you just hate arrogant kids, I sure do. ^

Anyway, here's more clutter to piss ya off ;)

*Done in game*

11:32 am Reported Gas Leak in a Subway Station on Wall St and Park Ave. Ladder 10 dispatched.

11:34 Ladder 10 responds on scene.

post-12838-0-51319900-1330132697_thumb.j

11:35 Ladder 10 Firefighters, including Captain grab highrise packs and tools.

post-12838-0-08149500-1330132698_thumb.j

11:36 They head over to the subway entrance, the captain announces their arrival on scene to the dispatcher.

post-12838-0-62482400-1330132698_thumb.j

11:37 The firefighters head down into the subway, they then meet with someone in charge. The Captain stays on the surface with the rig communicating with dispatch,

post-12838-0-24778000-1330132699_thumb.j

11:38 After talking, the leak is dismissed as a false alarm, probably just 'some tourists trying to get some snaps of the FDNY'.

post-12838-0-90007600-1330132699_thumb.j

11:39 They head back out, whilst the Captain uses a parts per million analysis detector to analyze the air.

post-12838-0-44080000-1330132700_thumb.j

11:41 After being giving the all clear the firefighters re-surface on the street and head back to the house.

post-12838-0-92691400-1330132700_thumb.j

Sorry it was a boring call, but I wanted to do something that couldn't actually happen in real game (a false alarm). The subway is real though.

Thanks for reading/looking.

Dyson

x

post-7014-0-64932300-1330137596_thumb.jp

Sorry, didn't know how to make things smaller. So it goes like this.

E10 E54 E63 E8 L10 L4 Sq61 (In place that day for Squad 1) R1 B1 Merv 2 FDNY EMS Conditions officers from Station 27

Call came in as a simple MVA in the Lincoln tunnel and E10 E54 E63 L10 L4 R1 was assigned to the call as well as B1 since there was entrapment and there was not much call info that could be given to teh incoming units. As soon as E10 got on scene, they 10-75'ed the call bringing in another Engine and Rescue (in the back can't see them) as well as a Squad. After working inside of the tunnel and following the rescue of several trapped victims, a firefighter from E63 reported to B1 that creaking was reported in the tunnel as well as dust falling from the ceiling. B1 quickly upgraded the call to a second alarm with a quick:

Battalion 1 to Manhattan, transmit a second alarm to the box kay.

Several more units arrived and as soon as that was transmitted, the tunnel collapsed trapping several firefighters and victims. Another Rescue, Battalion Chief, MERV, and EMS Conditions Officer was called as well as the Collapse Unit and Con Ed to shut down utilities inside of the tunnel except for lights. After many life saving techniques by New York's Bravest and quick thinking, all firefighters were rescued and the call went rather smoothly except for the shutting down of New York's busiest tunnel for a whopping one week.

Hope you liked my story as well as my huge picture! Sorry for that as well :) Trust me, If I had enough spce for that many units, I would and show it to all! I called them but it was too late before I realized they couldn't fit on the map lol.