cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

11:46 - LA Port Police Officer found drowning worker and Immediately notified LAFD.

LAFD Metro dispatched Several units including Water Rescue.

Victim was rescued by LAFD Diver 12 minutes later and Transported to hospital.

He was unconscious and not breathing at time he was rescued, but he recovered breathing on the way to hospital.

j4tyMRJHyNDMx.png

17:32 - LASD Patrol spotted two Suspicious person holding case at parking lot.

Deputy was shot when he approached them but he was able to call for backup.

Multiple backup units arrived shortly and one suspect was taken down, Other surrendered.

FBI Started Investigation and DHS Raised Security level following this event.

Deputy's Condition are Stable, and Terrorist was confirmed dead on scene.

jl976wFsjb6Qw.png

jqma1J4WtyUo9.png

well here is mine :D

Assendelft- This evening a 112 call comes in about a person that got some hot oil on it, by a fondueset.

The victem has some burn wounds on his leg, and in his face. The ambulance crew decide to take the person to the hospital for treatment.

2 days later the victem has dissmissed from the hospital

1a7kih.png

2q8k8a.png

3udjx4.png

Ok, I know my English sucks :P

Enjoy!!! :D

Armed fugitive is gunned down by a LAPD officer. Responding units secure the scene and investigators question the officers involved, while medics tend to the shooting victims.

Em42012-04-0502-57-22-08.jpg

Office building is ablaze as firefighters from Station 1 attempt to control it.

Em42012-04-0419-21-24-41.jpg

One vehicle MVA claims one life in LA suburb.

Em42012-04-0419-13-03-13.jpg

Monday 16th July 2011 - 999 Call to WMFS EOC - Crane has Collapsed onto a church and has resulted in a fire sparking. Casualties Reported. Dispatch 2 Appliances from Dudley CFS and 2 Ambulances and 1 Ambulance Officer. Alert HART and USAR for Major Incident.

1203 - 2 Appliances Arrives along with an Equipment Support Vehicle

86354878.png

1210 - 2 Ambulances Arrive for Casualty Treatment & Removal

80958349.png

Images and Units ©2012 West Midlands Modification

24:05 4-14-12 [street Crimes Unit Det. Steve Marcos UnderCover Taxi Reports]

Suspected Street Race (3 Vehicles)

The officer turns on his lights and sirens and performs a 3 car traffic stop at gunpoint.

(You might not be able to see the detective because of the road)

The supposed leader of the racers explains what was going on and detective Steve calls for a transport and backup unit.

All three men are found guilty of illegal street racing and are sentenced to 3 years of prison and a suspended license.

2:03 4-14-12 [sargent Davis Macawe DodgeCharger Reports]

A 911 call comes in that a man is yelling at a woman in a parking lot.

Sargent Macawe does a gun-point arrest because of the man's aggressiveness.

The women walks away and gets a cab while the man will face 2 months in prison for harassment.

13:00 4-15-12 [ESU Team Report Log]

Downed Bus

While a man is sleeping in his bus it slips on the moist grass and flips the bus onto it's side.

Someone notices and calls 911. The man is rescued by emergency services, recovers and soon gets fired for sleeping on the job

:)

Cool repo :D

Nice, what mod is that?

It's called Zaanstreek-Waterland, it's a non-fictive modification of the city where I live ;)

For now It's only private ;)

LA: This afternoon, a car accident on the highway to Inglewood. A 24 year old woman got seriously injured and 3 other slightly injured. 1 person hit the windschield and flow trough it The police closed the highway from several hours, so that the emergency services could help the injured people The Highway was released over night.

18had6.png

20zz58.png

3cha8n.png

4uvb7q.png

5ohl62.png

6mdziq.png

718zq4.pngok, ignore the NOSW thing and the strange time, If I changed the time, you wouldn't see a effect on the map, so sorry for that.

Hope you guys like it :D

29-04-2012 Warmenhuizen - In de nacht van zaterdag op zondag hebben vandalen verschillende vernielingen gepleegd. De vandalen hebben op De Baan auto spiegels kapot getrapt en een auto omgegooid.

De politie kreeg verschillende telefoontjes van bewoners dat een groepje jongeren schreeuwend door de straat liep.

De politie is direct ter plaatse om uit te kijken naar de verdachte en de schade op te nemen. De politie heeft niemand kunnen aanhouden. Het voertuig is door een sleepdienst meegenomen. De schade loopt in de honderden euro's.

Foto's:

em42012042817342940.png

em42012042817413673.png

Yes it is dutch but i don't know not al the words so thats why

29-04-2012 Warmenhuizen - In de nacht van zaterdag op zondag hebben vandalen verschillende vernielingen gepleegd. De vandalen hebben op De Baan auto spiegels kapot getrapt en een auto omgegooid.

De politie kreeg verschillende telefoontjes van bewoners dat een groepje jongeren schreeuwend door de straat liep.

De politie is direct ter plaatse om uit te kijken naar de verdachte en de schade op te nemen. De politie heeft niemand kunnen aanhouden. Het voertuig is door een sleepdienst meegenomen. De schade loopt in de honderden euro's.

Foto's:

Yes it is dutch but i don't know not al the words so thats why

English by Cops:

Warmenhuizen 29-04-2012: In the night from Saturday on Sunday vandals broke some car mirrors and flipped a car on his side, on De Baan.

The police received several calls from residents that saw a group of young people shouting through the street. The police arrived almost immediately after the call, the police took a look on the damage of the cars, but they couldn't arrest one of the vandals. The damage runs into the hundreds of dollars

I hope you guys will understand me :D

The NYPD and SPCA have been trying to receive a warrant to arrest an animal abuser for 2 month now, the judge has finally approved and officers quickly move in. Inside are 2 dead animals and 3 severely injured. The NYPD arrests the man and charge him with animal abuse.

Wow never thought about a repo like that, very original!!! :12:

Oh ok :P

Well that was my thought about it, and in the Netherlands it's "normal" because some of the units respond from the other side of the highway :)

My first ingame call out. From my private mod.

Time : 18:35

Incident : House Fire Persons Reported.

A call came in from a passerby reporting a house on fire, with someone still trapped inside. K01P1, K01P2 from Central station were mobilised, along with K02P2 from Northern station were mobilised.

Upon arrival crews were faced with a severe fire in the ground floor living room of a two storey detached house. A rescue of an unconscious male from the ground floor living room was made within seconds of arrival.

The male was treated by paramedics and blued into hospital in respiratory arrest.

Fire investigation officers attended the scene and confirm the fire was caused be a lamp fallen onto the sofa.

post-370-0-23770800-1336077081_thumb.png

post-370-0-41023300-1336077124_thumb.png

post-370-0-26750600-1336077167_thumb.png

post-370-0-92685600-1336077207_thumb.png

post-370-0-25638800-1336077229_thumb.png

post-370-0-93905100-1336077252_thumb.png