cops

Show here your documentary/repo about editor/ingame call outs

2 man tried to rob a woman, the police arrived soon after the 911 call. The woman was slightly injured, she got treated at the place. The 2 man got arrested for the robbery.

newmapupdater8j47.png

**note: this is just more to show some police vehicles and a part of the new map**

I only don't know if I should do some houses or something like that...

The arabs have taken over Canada...or the logical response would be that it is on duty in a ethnic part of town,hence police translated to either arabic or chinese.

Here's my kick at the can and a possible preview of what to expect when we can finally have some Canadian units in the game...

ctv1.jpg

Breaking news report interupts the Oscars with reports of a shooting in Vancouver.

ctv2.jpg

Copper 9 arrives on scene as VPD and Burnaby RCMP pursue the suspect on the boundary of the 2 cities.

ctv3.jpg

The suspect still fleeing north on Boundary road picks up speed to try to shake the pursuers.

ctv4.jpg

The VPD and RCMP drop back and allow RCMP air 1 to continue pursuit but the inevitable happens and the suspect crashes at the Boundary rd and Kinsway intersection.The units quickly move in block traffic and take the suspect down at gunpoint.

ctv5.jpg

BCAS with supervisor arrives on scene to deal with the injured.

ctv6.jpg

The VPD paddy wagon is called to transport the upstanding citizen to his new room at the crowbar hotel.