Must say I like the screen shots Marshall any chance for a video thanks "beer me" LOL! . 

I would love to make a video, but oddly enough my computer wont run both apps without causing massive lag. Unless I make the video settings so low that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a building and a fire engine.

Alright guys, I want your ideas! You guys know how I like to keep the community involved, so heres a question. I have a nice open chunk on the map that I want filled. But I want you guys to come up with an idea to place there. Of course it has to be realistic, and not something that is already placed(workshop, night club, construction site, etc). Keep in mind this is more in the beginning transition to the industrial area, so no homes will be placed there. This will give you guys a chance to place your mark within the map.

14189238976_f81db902fb_b.jpg

Thank you everyone! I'm looking into each of your responses for the new space. Unfortunately its not too big of a space, so it's pretty limited. I noticed you guys are leaning towards a public building, which would be great. But then parking would also have to be included, except there is not enough room.

There's already a bus station ain't there?

Nope, which is a great idea and would fit perfectly! Ill for sure look into adding this!

A sort of container place, parking lot for truckers, Headqauters from a company, test/training center for EMS/police?

I'm loving the simple idea of parking for the trucks, Ill check it out and see if it fits! The headquarters would be good, but the building to the left of the circle is an HQ for a trucking company already.

How about a foreclosed/condemned building or a overgrown lot? Both are things you'd see in any city today and could add some variety to the map as well.

Great ideas! I could place a construction sign up with an empty overgrown lot! Simple and easy!

Maybe a building with fire damage or something similar?

Have you already got a police station on map? Could be a location for a small station of some sort?

Yep, there is Ravenna PD and the sheriffs department. I was trying to think of an open house building, but couldn't find a nice suitable one.

Or a shopping mall, a sort of hospital thing, goverment building etc etc.

I would love to add a mall somewhere on the map, but I dont have the room for it anywhere.

have a under construction fire house that is being newly built with cranes around it and stuff , if not make a junkyard of broken fire trucks or cop cars and stuff!

The construction would be good, except I have one building with construction and a small house being constructed already. The junkyard is a good idea though!

a small national guard army base w/ only couple of hummers around the building

I would like to do that, but the space is too limited. We do have the Ravenna Arsenal right down the road and pass that is the National guards base. But it's technically not considered Ravenna in their area.

I like the junkyard idea, but make it a general place for abandoned vehicles.

I agree!

How about like a school or a ambulance station?

I would love to add a school, but I would need a decent amount of room to add anything remotely similar to our real high school.