A lot of stuff! Im still continuing work on the mod, but very slowly! All my side projects are on complete hold.

As said before. Im working a lot of hours, and am now in the process of becoming a volunteer firefighter. And in a few months becoming a dispatcher.

looks great marshall if you need a hand i'm will to help

That thing does not appeal to me at all. What's the point in having a pickup truck if it has the ground clearance of a crown vic? I mean I know it hauls a little more but it looks impractical for doing anything off pavement.

Thank you very much! I cant see to get any pictures of our new truck. In person the Dodge is a very nice unit! But I do not like the paint scheme they went with it.

Fred, I completely agree with you! I've seen them use if for traffic mostly. I think it was mostly purchased to simply change up the fleet they have now. The Ravenna city pd does not have anything to haul items with. They do have a very old explorer, if they even have it anymore. Last time I saw it I was a little kid. Therefore this would serve for their equipment and needs for transporting bigger objects. We do have quite a few back roads, and even fewer dirt roads. So the clearance wasn't exactly adjusted for off road capability. I'm pretty sure it is just for traffic and hauling.

Its coming along decently. I've done recently:

• Replaced one of the volunteer trucks into a Christmas tree impala. Lights galore! Based off of this vehicle.
  • Fix pumping issues on one of the engines
  • Finished lighting the bomb squad
  • Made unique parking for the bomb squad
  • Finished up the sheriff and Ravenna pd's open stations. Still need minor tweaking.
  • Adding many new models! A generous donor has given the submod new models to use!
  • The Ravenna twp. brush truck is now their utility truck. An older dodge ram. They really use and older Ford F350, but the dodge fits better.
  • A new school bus, railroad crossings, trains/train cars and misc trucks are in the process of being lighted and added into the game..
  • The map itself is getting fixed up and adjusted
  • Also added an one hour gameplay surprise/Easter egg
  • Also in the process of adding mutual aid units. Kent's engine is already added and must be relighted(also have to make Kent FF's). Rootstown's rescue is being lighted at the moment. Rootstown's ambulance is being added and lighted. Rootstown's FF still need added. Charlestown's engine is being added along with FF's.
  • New sounds have been added

I'm pretty sure that covers most of it. This is taking so long because every time I work on this, I learn something new. Which offers me to go back and change/modify something that was done in the beginning. This way when the release does come, I wont have to worry about the lack of realism that I didn't add into the game. And wont have to release patches 24/7 trying to fix mistakes I over looked.

Okay, well I ran into an issue and was wondering if anyone here may be able to track(No pun intended) the problem. I'm pretty sure it lies in the new train I added into the game. I'm sure one of the properties got messed up. The gates begin the animation to close, but then get looped. I checked the track and its completely clear. Nothing is blocking the gates either. But in the mean-time while I search the problem, maybe one of you guys can figure it out. This also gives a sneak peak at the new crossing lights!

And dont ask about the music playing. I overlooked that when I was recording this. Dont judge me on my modding music!  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsb-axES7Fc&feature=youtu.be

Well, while I'm at it. Might as well share an update I put together quickly.

First off my friend you have been judged. Nah I'm just kidding I listen to Mass Effect music when I mod sometimes. Anyway I believe I have seen a loop animation option somewhere in the editor (though I may be mistaken and can't check right now) have you looked at that?/Can you find it or am I insane?

Haha, I listen to many things when I mod...

I checked the animation though. Its still set to opened by default. I'm about ready to get some sleep (just got off work). Ill be looking into it more tomorrow. I figured if I asked for help now, I may get some answers to check out when I get back up.

Truthfully, thats my biggest set back at the moment. The rest is just small stuff. I'm moving along swiftly!

I would guess that you need to check the animations in the editor - open the editor, open the mod, find the barrier, click 'Edit', and on that main window (where there are Edit Physics, Edit Children, Edit lights etc buttons) there should be a small box with animations. Check that the animation for closing is not set to 'looped'. I hope that made sense.

It does, Ive already checked that. Its still by default. That was one of the first things I checked for.

Update: I got it so the train works now. The gates begin the loop when its time for the train to come. But even after its gone they stay looped even when traffic goes back to normal.. Im beyond lost with this... The only change to even affect them was the model for the light. Which isn't even connected to the gate. They arent touching and the lights have a good distance away from the gates.

It does, Ive already checked that. Its still by default.

Exactly, you dont want it on looped, you want it on single. A single animation going down when triggered, and a single animation going up when triggered(or not triggered so to speak). Loop means in a non-stop loop.