About the Ravenna always under construction, it is true hahaha pretty much all of ohio is always under construction, I also like how you are making it more real like how you can leave the equipment doors open, looking better every update you put up.

The only paramedic that wears a shirt is the NEAS guy, the off duty paramedic, and the stretcher guys but the stretcher guys do have the buttons. I cant add too much more, simply because I'm already going out of a little realism with some of the clothes on the fire department and medical units. NEAS is a private ambulance company, they typically wear polos or just a simple jacket with their patch. I pushed the NEAS guy with having a medical patch on his shoulders. I hope you dont think Im being mean when reading this, this can sound a little harsh. But its not meant to be.

• Although, I did have in the back of my mind on reworking all the persons units. I recently learned how to make HD skins, so the persons will all be cleaned up a lot before release.
  • With that, a lot of the skins I had I made and had helped on when I first started this submod were low quality skins. Before the release, I will be going back and reworking a lot of them. And over time, I noticed some mistakes I had made on some police cars. So therefore, most of the units will be reworked and fixed up. Not to mention, most of my units are multiples(like the police). So I will be going back and changing light patterns on some vehicles.
  • Also, griffy is now back and able to help in lighting the vehicles :)

Sorry to write a book, but heres when I type back, I like to include everything so you and the others reading are as up to date as I am. It also keeps you all knowing what is going on and eliminates a lot of future questions that you may be curious about. Enjoy!

The only marine units will be the fire departments water rescue and dive rescue. Otherwise nope. The only other water unit is a static boat. I dont make the models, but if I find anyone that is offering free models and I see a good water boat or anything, Ill add it.

Okay, so here it all is!

-Remember, this is only the style! I wont be recreating the person in the picture-

• Choice #1-jeans and casual wear with badge and gun showing
  • Choice #2-Full tactical gear(highly unrealistic but still a choice). The patches FBI & Medic wont be there.
  • Choice #3-Dress attire with badge and side holsters(in game, the holsters wont be added, just the badge)
  • Choice #4-Full suit and tie with no police markings

post-13057-0-12425600-1343144633_thumb.j

post-13057-0-49715100-1343144639_thumb.j

post-13057-0-86765500-1343144644_thumb.j

post-13057-0-60760400-1343144649_thumb.j