goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Hai gais. Just FYI, I am totally the bosscat around here, and as you may already probably know, I totally hate being woken from my slumbers. I mean I am a cat lol

Seriously though, this stops now. Auasvan or whatever the hell it is, stop instigating. Seriously. I spend more time moderating your crap than I do everyone else. Put together. And I do a huge chunk of the actual moderating around here. How about this, stop trying to start problems, or I'll make sure that you're stopped, permanently. Sound like a fair bargain?

As for CFD, and the others who fought back at him. Normally, I'd actually do something to the effect of issue warnings, make a mean statement, but at this point, I'll let this slide with a verbal warning. I know he was looking for trouble, but from now on, just click report, and sit back, leaving it be. I don't wanna have to issue warnings, but we're trying to keep this place nice, so let's just leave the fireworks to me or out of my sight, say in a PM.

So that's settled. Ausavin, behave. Seriously. You're looking for trouble, and the people around here don't want it, it's not something they care for, nor do I

Members, please keep the retaliatory fighting to a minimum, at least for the first 24 hours so the mods can take care of it

going back on topic.... goog whenever i pull out the PD cars the lights come on and it lags but when i turn them off it doesn't

do you know why it does that and does it do it for anyone else??

My previous computer did that but it took quite a few units together to make it laggy.Unfortunately lower end computers will lag when lights are activated,poly and radiation tax the system more.

I may release the 2 fire engines and ambulance maybe within the next 2 weeks.If you have page 1 download it is current as squamishfire mentioned.

Show your support for the skinning contest,go and vote for your favorite skin this month.link below...

Hi Goog !

I know that this one is in background because of the RCMP Project ! My question is; Will you handle the personnel of LA Emergency Services ? :)

yes,I probably will re-do the personnel.

Hi goog, I am working on a personal Mod and its called WVFD 330 Mod and its a submod and you and Explorer 4x4 is getting the credit. It won't be released due to your mod is not complete. Your vehicles are alsome and I did reskin the PD and Ambo 39 and 39 was renumbered as 335 for the company I was a member of. https://www.facebook...351199751608503

Just to tell you I'm not finished putting up the pic's.

Thanks goog, I do have a "Q" I duplicated the charger and put the same Light Bar that is on your other units, but I can't get the siren to work and yes I put the duplicate car in the siren files. Maybe you can tell me how it is written as I have it this way: const char PROTO_CHARGER_LAPD2[]= "mod:Prototypes/Vehicles/03 LA Police/dodge_charger_lapd2.e4p"; any help be great.

Ok I have another Help "Q", bare with me here, I have released the WVFD 330 Mod and I have a new Tec Engineer unit and I used the Bomb Squad. Go ahead and download my Submod and see what I did. I want to be able to re skin the model but it won't as its the bomb squad model. I want to put a boom on it and bucket so it really looks like the Traffic Engineer. It don't have to work but it you can that would be awesome. I will check the Charger after I get done and thanks goog, I did give you credit on my submod. https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Cosreskis-911-First-Respondersem4-Mods/351199751608503

Love your work.

I have a question/problem however.

I'm currently playing LA Mod 2.1

I downloaded your mod, and dragged the folders from your download just into my folder with the LA Mod 2.1

While I could see the units after starting up the game, I couldn't add officers to the vehicles, and there were many boxes on the map indicating that something was missing.

This is probably stupid, but what do I do?

Do I replace all my folders, or how do I install it correctly?

^^Those coronas have nothing to do with his problem^^.

It sounds like it was instaled incorrectly,redo it all with fresh copy of la mod2.1, AUS submod and copy and paste my 2 folders to the la mod and it should be good

My download doesn't deal with officers or take any other units away so the boxes are most likely from something else.