Multibullets

Quadriga Games announces their new project: 'Polizei-Simulator'

Looks like a cool game to mess around with, disappoints me that they still took bits of code from em4/2012. I tried to find any software that could convert the .model format and there seems to be none in existence. I'm pretty sure its an exclusive in-house format it will most likely be sometime(if at all) that we see a plugin or some sort of program like zmod that can handle it.

As stated in the readme, if you have an ATI radeon graphics card, then anything above the medium setting will result in a bright white screen and you won't be able to play the game (they weren't kidding either). To fix it, you have to install older drivers.

Wow. Just... wow.

Instead of having a competent team of developers make a decent game, they'll point out the flaws in the readme and say "deal with it".

That's the definition of garbage right there.

To be honest, the police woman is a bit more useful.

But still too dumb to be left dealing with the gun, BA-ZING.

Sorry.

Okey, I can only say one thing.

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!

I'd really like to know why you can only say one thing, I'm pretty sure you're saying this game sucks just because you either didn't like EM2012, someone said something and you have no expertise whatsoever in the field of what we're talking about, you actually played the game (Well then you're fine) or you wish that there were mods, so most of what you said is total BS when factoring in the playability of a project

Dang, I thought it was good...oh well.

It's fun as hell Josh, don't take one persons review as a whole.

I'd really like to know why you can only say one thing, I'm pretty sure you're saying this game sucks just because you either didn't like EM2012, someone said something and you have no expertise whatsoever in the field of what we're talking about, you actually played the game (Well then you're fine) or you wish that there were mods, so most of what you said is total BS when factoring in the playability of a project

It's fun as hell Josh, don't take one persons review as a whole.

I got this game.

In my oppinion i only like the idea/concept of the game.

I gaved this game a try because it wasnt free :P

The creators of this game have published a game that insnt finished.

My english is bad and i cant say exactly what i want.

But i didnt like this game.

Ok then. I'll try it or just wait until someone changes the language. I've just been hearing bad things about it but maybe I'll like it myself haha. Look at the bright side...you can respond to calls. That's awesome! Where can I get the demo?

Here goes this guy's videos for doing an idea of this game:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gangrenn?feature=uploademail_ch#p/u/2/nrh04qc4UNc

PS.: The game's sound really seems Emergency's sound.

Here goes this guy's videos for doing an idea of this game:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gangrenn?feature=uploademail_ch#p/u/2/nrh04qc4UNc

PS.: The game's sound really seems Emergency's sound.

Alright, double post I know, but, a plus side to this.

In the span of two minutes on the paint job, and another five on a quick light (including load times for both programs) I threw this together. The game is changeable. I'm going to save all the files in the lang folder to my laptop and work on translation tomorrow, hopefully making it all english-ish by then, and then I'll do a good and proper reskin, remodel, and re lighting of this model :)'

post-1948-0-01748800-1311155410_thumb.jp

I can translate German to english easily, so that shant be a problem for me. I've translated about 50% of the game, and I'm off to play for a bit. After I finish the rest, I'll release an english patch, then I'll get to work on modifying the models for the police cars. Try to american-ize it. Won't be perfect, but it's better than nothing!