Multibullets

Quadriga Games announces their new project: 'Polizei-Simulator'

hhmmmm well maybe this could be the beginning of a new type of emergency. ***MAYBE***(<big maybe) if this goes well the will create one for fire and EMS... :blah::gut::ill:

hhmmmm well maybe this could be the beginning of a new type of emergency. ***MAYBE***(<big maybe) if this goes well the will create one for fire and EMS... :blah::gut::ill:

So, everybody should actually pay for this game, not download it. Please, let's make these guys believe in these kinds of games/simulators. :D

(offtopic: I hope that LA Noire will be the best selling game for Rockstarr, so that they decide to make a version of 2011)

But I guess not...

on topic

LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bma32V_OdRE

only it looks a little bit "fake" how they walking/running

Im Swedish, a bit smarter then the most americans ;)

Haha, I have to agree with that...;)

Game coming out tomorrow :) Excited to see if it's modable or not.

Well, that's nice!

I think I'm going to find a shop where I can get it, but I'm afraid it's not available in the Netherlands for now.