Multibullets

Quadriga Games announces their new project: 'Polizei-Simulator'

NEW SCREENS ON PAGE 2

----------------------GERMAN--------------------------

Quadriga Games, die Potsdamer Entwickler des neusten EMERGENCY-Titels “EMERGENCY 2012 – Die Welt am Abgrund”, kündigen zusammen mit dem Publisher Rondomedia die Veröffentlichung des actionreichen Simulationstitels “Polizei” für das zweite Quartal 2011 an (wir berichteten bereits im August 2010 über einen Polizei-Simulator).

Die Entwickler versetzen den Spieler in den Polizeialltag einer lebendigen Großstadt und lassen ihn aus der Third-Person-Perspektive aktiv am Einsatzgeschehen teilnehmen. Die Simulation basiert dabei auf dem erfolgreichen Freeplay-Modus der EMERGENCY-Reihe und umfasst verschiedenste Einsätze. Von alltäglichen Aufgaben, zum Beispiel die Aufnahme von Verkehrsunfällen und die Durchführung von Personen- und Radarkontrollen, bis hin zu spektakulären Großeinsätzen wie Banküberfällen und Geiselnahmen, bietet das Spiel ein breitgefächertes Spektrum an Szenarien.

Im Endlosspiel – basierend auf einem Open-World-Setting – müssen dynamisch generierte Notrufe und Tages-Einsatzbefehle abgewickelt werden. Im umfangreichen Karrieremodus dagegen, stehen eine Vielzahl abwechslungsreicher Missionen, über 40 Dienstränge, 15 spezielle Auszeichnungen und 30 Achievements zur Verfügung. Die Spielwelt wirkt durch dynamisch generierte Personen und Fahrzeuge besonders realistisch und bietet einen stetigen Tag- und Nachtwechsel sowie sich ändernde Wetterbedingungen. Abgerundet wird die Gesamtatmosphäre durch eine realistische Soundkulisse mit Polizeifunk, Sirenen und Umgebungsgeräuschen. Die virtuellen Polizeibeamten können zur Bewältigung ihrer Aufgaben auf zahlreiche Ausrüstungsgegenstände zurückgreifen. Neben Dienstwaffe, Handschellen und anderen Hilfsmitteln, kann z. B. ein PDA genutzt werden, um Personen- oder Fahrzeugkontrollen durchzuführen.

„Polizei“ wird im zweiten Quartal 2011 erscheinen und im gesamten deutschsprachigen Raum zum Preis von 29,99 € angeboten werden.

----------------------ENGLISH (Googlish)--------------------------

Quadriga Games, the developer of the latest Potsdamer EMERGENCY

Title "EMERGENCY 2012 - The Quest for Peace" to terminate together

with the release of Media Publisher Rondo

action-packed simulation title "police" for the second quarter

2011 (as reported in August 2010 on a

Police simulator).

The developers put the player in the everyday life of a police

living city and let him out of the third-person

Perspective participate actively in operational activities. The simulation

is based on the successful Free Play mode, the EMERGENCY

Series, including various applications. By everyday

Tasks, for example, to traffic accidents and

Implementation of passenger and safety cameras, to

spectacular large operations such as bank robberies and hostage-taking,

the game offers a wide range of scenarios.

In the endless game - based on an open-world setting - must

dynamically-generated calls and daily operational orders processed

be. In the comprehensive career mode, however, include a

Many diverse missions, more than 40 ranks, 15

special awards and 30 Achievements available. The

Game world has dynamically generated by people and vehicles

more realistic and provides a steady day and

Night cycle and changing weather conditions. Rounded

is the overall atmosphere of a realistic soundscape

with police radio, sirens and ambient noise. The virtual

Police officers can be used to perform their jobs at

numerous pieces of equipment rely. Besides

Service weapons, handcuffs and other tools can, for example,

a PDA can be used to person or vehicle controls

perform.

"Police" will be released in the second quarter of 2011 and throughout

German-speaking countries at a price of 29.99 € will be offered.

SCREENSHOTS

polizei.jpg

POLIZEI_SCREENSHOT_2.jpg

polizei-screenshot-1.jpg

I'm definitely going to buy this! Sounds great!

I'm sure it won't be the game of the year, however I love company's that dare to experiment.

For example, all we've been seeing for the last couple of years are sequels.

Call of Duty 4, 5, 6, 7

Guitar Hero X, X, X, X, X

Publishers or Developers don't really go into 'unknown' territory anymore these days. The only studio that does so at the moment is Rockstar Games (as far as I'm aware of) with L.A. Noire. I myself have been really disappointed with Emergency 2012, however I still appreciate how they're not going the same way like other companies, but dare to develop something new and refreshing.

I'm not saying I don't pirate games myself, however I do think that they should be rewarded for their courage to do this and thus I'm asking everyone that usually downloads games buy this if you like it! Hopefully this'll encourage them to make more games like it!

This loks awesome!!! I hope they do make an english version! Did they say anything about an editor or modifications?

They didn't mention a thing about that yet. I'll keep y'all posted :)

Notice how in the first picture the female officer has her sidearm drawn but also has a pistol in her hands (unless its a Tazer...?) So it doesn't look finished yet. However,I look forward to its release and hope there will be an English version/patch released shortly afterwards. Why do the Germans always make the best games....?

The OC-D

That firefighter game is alright. I have it for wii and it ends pretty quickly but I think when blimp666 said that he wanted firefighter games like this, he meant games that you could drive the truck out of the station and drive around. Something like that I'm guessing. I can't wait for this game to be available for us. I want him to speak english haha. Someone tell me after they have the game if you could mod it please.

Guest blimp666

NEW INFO!

www.amazon.de is saying that the game will be released on the 20th of May!

For all of you that are hoping there'll be something like this game for firefighters, check out THIS game :grinsevil:

It's going to be released on the 29th of April according to amazon.de

I have that game

@@&!@)&*!)@*(!)@!@ omgwtfbbq

I have wait a game like this for so long.

I want it NAO@ D:

And ye, LA would be awsome!!! >.<

Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Hmmm...

GTA from the other side of the law? Great concept, but probably going to be poorly executed and bug-ridden - As are most "simulator" budget games (or any other type of budget game) from obscure German developers. Just look at how EM2012 turned out.

No, you won't be able to mod it. EM2012 would have been far easier to make moddable, and that didn't happen.

Save your bucks for L.A. Noire. And while you're at it, do yourself a favor by saving a little more and getting a console. That's where the good games are now. PC only gets crappy ports, crappy budget titles and cash-guzzling MMORPGS.

Main reason is becuase the american markets have no interest in those kinds of games, FPS is big in America now, so that's what sells. People tried emergency and it failed. No one has had the guts to put out a multimillion dollar campaign to get a game out like they do with COD and the like, so it hasn't had it's chance to bloom, but going on basics, I doubt it would