goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

All fire departments are different on how they run their vehicles, I know you probably know this I am just saying =) ... Surrey Fire Rescue works normally like this... 4 on an Engine, 2 on a Rescue, and Ladder/Quint, that is typically what we are doing I believe.... now that being said, once when the mod has been released you will have the option to change the crew numbers in and out as you see fit within the scripts :)

After spending few hours trying to catch up with the thread, all I can say is that I'm in love with it and you guy's are doing a AMAZING job with this mod! I'm Really looking forward to it.

i looked at your post on the first page on goog and i just wanna say... I know what is larger than the  british columbia ambulance service..... :) It is called AMR(American Medical Response). it is present in 40 states in the US, Plus DC!. A total of about 2100 communities accross the us are represented by the AMR ambulance service. I know that is random but just wanted to say I might get to work for this department starting in the upcoming fall... sorry for the off track... but i really look forward to this mod :)

As stated back in an Oct 15 post,been busy with work and life in general so very little accomplished lately.CFD is going to start lighting units near the end of the month and a few other things up our sleeves.Thanks for the support and comments guys,the mod is not dead and will be completed!

The valor has grown on me and I like it now and yes Finn we'll have to pick 1 of the 19 patterns that's used here and go with it.

i looked at your post on the first page on goog and i just wanna say... I know what is larger than the british columbia ambulance service..... :) It is called AMR(American Medical Response). it is present in 40 states in the US, Plus DC!. A total of about 2100 communities accross the us are represented by the AMR ambulance service. I know that is random but just wanted to say I might get to work for this department starting in the upcoming fall... sorry for the off track... but i really look forward to this mod :)

Unless I'm mistaken this don't cover Canada:/ this mod is a Canadian mod:)