goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Hello Goog this mod everyday is becoming better and better, I'm not sure though if it would be to much trouble to ask for a group photo to be released of all the current fire apparatus. If they are not done yet I am sorry you guys have been putting in so much work more then any other modding team in this game.

Hello Goog this mod everyday is becoming better and better, I'm not sure though if it would be to much trouble to ask for a group photo to be released of all the current fire apparatus. If they are not done yet I am sorry you guys have been putting in so much work more then any other modding team in this game.

Thanks,I'll slap a photo of all the fire apparatus once I'm done fixing some issues with 3 of the units.

Looks very promising indeed are you going to include different units within the mod for example different cruisers for general duty officers and traffic services?

check out the facebook link on page 1 of the topic for more pictures and information.

Hey goog I was wondering if you could snap a photo or post a video of all the current units and with the lights on ?

CFD is still lighting most of the units so when he completes the fire,we'll show you a picture and same goes for the police and ambulance services.Just give him some time to get ahead and in the meantime check out the facebook link on page 1,most in game units pictures can be seen there along with a few video links.

this is probably going to be better than l.a. mod one question is there a different map with mountains and a city?

No mountains,it will be a city setting with a major highway at the top.The map will have large residential and commercial areas,it will not resemble the la mod map at all.

There's a map shot on the facebook link if you want to check it out.

The largest will be a mall. We will be adding a high school ( there's a football field in the center of the map. It's hard to tell due to snow, ) which will probably be the 2nd largest building on the map. It's still to early to come to conclusion.