goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

BCAS does however have some tahoes (non-supervisor) that are staffed by one ALS paramedic that is a paramedic response unit (PRU) and help's out on BLS ambulance calls.

Great looking Mod! , can`t wait for it to come out!

In regards to the (non-supervisor units) are those gonna be added to game as well?

I assume your talking about the BCAS,it will have 6 main units,a f450 crestline,2 chevy demers versions and a sprinter demers.It will also have a Tahoe supervisor and a charger ALS fly car.

All are complete except for the charger fly car,might give a video teaser to show them off soon.

Couple things. One, the units look awesome, I like the variety in lighting and the attempt at realism you guys went with. I noticed the rear doors of the units change from the Type I truck to the Type III, reflecting the changes Demers has made with their newer type ones, with the full sized windows.

Quick question about lighting though, should the F450 have fender intersection lights? I notice them on the Tahoe, the Chevs and the Sprinter, but not the 450. Accidental oversight or intentional?

Nice Ambulance fleet and great lighting work. The Chevy on the left wow!!! super fast LED light set up.

my lights were based off these 2 BCAS units,these are the 2 main patterns they use.

The last BCAS unit is done,here's a peek at the BCAS Charger ALS fly car.It is outfitted with the brand new Tomar Scorpion lightbar model and Tomar leds.

g3zcn8z.jpg

zdEIksP.jpg

wpyayD1.jpg