goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

What people fail to get into their pea sized brains is that it takes time to create a mod for EM4, yes it might have been 3 years since the project was started, but like Goog said its not been worked on for the full 3 years, Goog and the team (and all the other modders in the community) don't get paid for making these mods, they do it as a hobby or in their spare time, these people have lives outside of EM4, yet because it takes time to make people (mostly kids) who don't have the patience to wait and then think its ok to disrespect the creators because its taking too long. If you don't like it go and make your own mod or don't bother following its progress, simple aswell.

For one I respect mod creators within the community because without them we won't have all of the great mods that we have or all the new scripts, vehicles, etc which have been made, so thank you.

Anyway enough about that can you tell us anymore about the presentation your doing? ;)

Release it! :protest:

Onto more important smileys:

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Note: Whining about it not being released in a timeframe to your liking is NOT part of this topic, fair warning.

What people fail to get into their pea sized brains is that it takes time to create a mod for EM4, yes it might have been 3 years since the project was started, but like Goog said its not been worked on for the full 3 years, Goog and the team (and all the other modders in the community) don't get paid for making these mods, they do it as a hobby or in their spare time, these people have lives outside of EM4, yet because it takes time to make people (mostly kids) who don't have the patience to wait and then think its ok to disrespect the creators because its taking too long. If you don't like it go and make your own mod or don't bother following its progress, simple aswell.

For one I respect mod creators within the community because without them we won't have all of the great mods that we have or all the new scripts, vehicles, etc which have been made, so thank you.

Anyway enough about that can you tell us anymore about the presentation your doing? ;)

Why do you have to call everyone stupid in every forum?

My momma always said stupid is as stupid does - Forrest Gump

Managed to read Beasty's post but not mine I guess, does not mean that you escape the off-topic wrath it entails.  Next time use the PM feature.

This topic is for discussion of the RCMP Mod. Please ask questions within the rules, post information about this mod, or discuss information already released. 

You CANNOT bitch about the mod not being released as you want it to be, nor can you ask anything against the rules, etc. Several people in this page have been warned already for their behaviour and I'd really rather not to warn more people. There's a lot of writing involved in suspending someone. 

Any questions regarding my or MikeyPI's ruling, please contact us by PM, because asking or commenting here will get a warning.

This may have been said, I don't know.  All I have read is people bickering and mods having to babysit.  I'm not asking for any release date, but simply a status for my own curiosity.  Are y'all discussing the possibility of continuing this mod on the EM4 platform? Or are y'all still wanting to go to EM5?  Just curious. 

The RCMP modding team will be making a exciting annoucement in the following week(s) in regards to the modification development once we have completed our presentation. Thank you.

1006209_175432742631575_689650492_n.png?

Good afternoon, the friends and supporters of the Red Watch Modification,

Today, we have some very exciting news to share with you all : It's something that will have a very positive effect on the development of ' The Red Watch' and that should ease some concerns which  were voiced during the last few months. It is with our great pleasure to announce that the 'Red Watch' has partnered with Bama1234, Itchboy and BMA - an independent group of highly talented modelers, scripters and map concept artists. It is because of their passion for wanting to see the modification become reality that they accepted to offer their assistance with completing the map, and programming/scripting backed up with their advice they accumulated over the years. We have a few examples of the amazing work they have been doing below. The Development of the "Red Watch' modification will greatly benefit from this partnership because it allows us to significantly improve not only the dynamics of the modding, but to bring you a more coherent experience of the emergency first responders throughout the entire game. 

We are very happy to welcome Bama1234, Itchboy and BMA on board, and together we will make the mod of our and your dreams. 

The Red Watch 

GwZ1Bv8.jpg

2R5QuRq.jpgqbWHwnj.jpg