goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Good luck w that flash pattern u will need a lot of light work.

I will not be making crazy flash patterns that you see in the Valor demonstration video, but i will probably do Pattern 13, 19, 23 or 26. I will make them all, take videos, and let the community to decide which one should be finalized for in-game.

Hey I am gone for 7 weeks and I come back to this....... GREAT JOB!!!!! You guys know you have my support!!! And now that Hoppah has a limited water supply if the team decides to put it in then it will make the mod even better!!

Again great job guys!

Thanks squamishfire,I'm stoked to be able to add Hoppah's script of limited water to the mod...it'll make the game more challenging and realistic.

Does Surrey fire service or Surrey Rcmp have a fireboat or police boat the fire on the oil rig mission requires some sort of a boat to get firefighters on the rig and extinguish the flames 

Does Surrey fire service or Surrey Rcmp have a fireboat or police boat the fire on the oil rig mission requires some sort of a boat to get firefighters on the rig and extinguish the flames 

Surrey is pretty much land locked so there will be no fire boats.There will be a river at the top near the highway so we may include a boat for water rescue.

Seattle is 3-4 hours away by car so a boat would probably in excess of 4 hours,they would not realistically respond to an incident and British Columbia doesn't allow offshore drilling.

VFR, North Vancouver City, North Vancouver District (I believe) BFD and Richmond (I believe) all operate a fire boats, one each department. They respond together in the event of any ship fires within the port of Vancouver. You would also see CCGS (Canadian Coast Guard Ships) responding to the event as well. The fire boat from CFB Esquimalt would not respond to an event like this unless it is dire.

Now that is a good question. I did a quick check and from photos I don't see a water cannon. Now that doesn't mean it doesn't have fire fighting capabilities.  Now... here is the thing. If there are any one out there that used to drive Highway 99 (sea to sky corridor) back in the 1990 - 1995ish at Britannia Beach they would have remembered an old passenger liner there call the Prince George in 1995 it caught fire, Britannia beach fire department responded to the call with its one pumper truck. A mutual aid call was quickly dispatched to Squamish Fire for aid in putting out the fire.  The coast guard arrived I believe it was an hour into the fire and ordered both fire departments off the vessel for fear of it capsizing. They never really par taked (as far as I know of) in the fire fighting and if they did would have only did exterior cooling operations with their own hoses.

But yea any how getting back onto topic a bit. As far as I know of and see there are no deck guns on a CCGSs.

Hey, guys. Check out the newest addition to the fleet, Transit Police 2013 Dodge Charger outfitted with a Federal Signal Valor and whelen liveries. It will serve along with the current CVPI black and white Transit Police paint scheme. Goog1967 is also making the new black and white Vancouver Police Dodge Charger version as well that is already on the street with the very same federal signal valor equipped.

y46nRzp.pngNwfftm2.png

0DbYeGJ.pngcrJXfQJ.png23X3DKG.png

The Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mod Community are your friends I take it? lol Oh wait we used to play SA-MP together ;)

Since no one else from the team picked up on this, As a quasi member (Have I earned full status yet?) I'll answer:

In regards to fire boats, or other water rescue devices, there are no plans for one to be released. The way we are planning the mod will result in no use of the mission system as we know it. There are still discussions as to what exactly we will be doing, but at this time, we can confirm that the mod will feature one playable map, that being the freeplay, and the original missions will not be supported, as has been seen similar with mods such as the Manhattan Mod. 

Will the battalion chief be able to call more apparatus and will patrol cars be able to follow suspects 

There will be a Batt Chief,BCAS and RCMP supervisor all of which will have the ability to call more apparatus.Patrol cars will be able to follow suspects.