goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I think we all have to be very, very patient and keep ourselves occupied while we wait.

I think we all have to be very, very patient and keep ourselves occupied while we wait.

couldn't agree more haha if u want it so bad play the upgraded units or whatever it is haha sorry goog :/

so is that ture the date

No,no date has been set.As we get closer to completion we'll give you guys a concrete date.All you need to know is that we're working and moving forward and the date will be what it will be.

Please keep to topic! No more talk of release dates, joking or otherwise. Let's not make the moderators have to step in and "crack that whip".

jp97yX9.gif

Sorry! This is an outstanding mod and I can not wait until the release! Great work, keep it up! All your units look fab and they look like a lot of work has been put into them, this looks by far one of (if not, the) best mod for emergency 4! :laugh: 

Sorry! This is an outstanding mod and I can not wait until the release! Great work, keep it up! All your units look fab and they look like a lot of work has been put into them, this looks by far one of (if not, the) best mod for emergency 4! :laugh: 

Amen to that!

Any of you guys that haven't checked out our new Facebook page,there's a link on page1 of this topic.There may be a surprise or 2 there you haven't seen before.

The TransCanada highway is the highway on there, correct?

At the top running left to right at an angle,then the 3 avenues run straight down and across the map connected by the smaller streets.

Is the big isolated building an HQ/hospital?

It's going to be either a school or enclosed swimming pool with a track field next to it.It will host a variety of calls.To save more room for residential and commercial buildings,the police HQ and hospital are going to be off map.It will have 2 fire stations and an ambulance station.