goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

i can assure you: i'm working on it! ;)

giving it a more "north american" feel at the moment, closer to the original surrey style. as soon as there is progress worth being shown, you're gonna see it here!

stay tuned

I like the sound of that ;) haha

i bet you do :P

i'm really making good progress at the moment. though time spent on med school has priority as goog already mentioned

U always make good progress man :)/:D lmfao lol

To anybody using the banners I provided on the previous page,they are the maximum allowable size. So for that reason use only 1 (Red Watch) banner in your signature.

Don't make the mods work any harder by making them dismantle any highrise banners,pick your favorite and go with it or you can occasionally change it up as I included quite a few emergency units that you can use.

EDIT-here's Richmond Fire Rescue Service Rescue7

Hey guys,

Guess what just rolled out of our service shop? Let me introduce you Goog1967's Battalion chief Chevy Tahoe of Surrey Fire Services. This unit wil be your commanding officer of all fire services in the modification. The Tahoe is well equipped for all calls you'll be dispatched to, with balanced whelen lighting.

What do you think?

The mod looks awesome!, I know you probably won't need it but my father is a BCAS paramedic with 30 years service, So if you have a Question about BCAS pm me and I can answer it. Once again great mod and I'm not trying to pester you guys lol

my guess this has already been ask but i cant see were but will other services like Halton, Halifax, Toronto etc be in it like a crown vic for each?

Maybe if it was a mod centered around cities in Ontario,however this mod is in Surrey,British Columbia and some additional units from the lower mainland.

V7q9Ory.jpg

As you can see there's 4,372.4 km between Toronto and the Lower mainland where the mod takes place.It would take police and fire crews 1 day and 16 hours non-stop to travel that distance for a call,with that said there will be no Toronto or area emergency unit in our mod. :rolleyes:

tQjPQ9s.gif

This is a map of the cities that make up the lower mainland or Greater Vancouver Regional District as it's also called.The mod takes place in Surrey and will have police and fire units of some of the surrounding cities.The population of the lower mainland is close to 3 million and Surrey is Canada's fastest growing city.