goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

Is there going to be some Vancouver apparatus?

Engine-10-Blueprint-2_zpsd40b5cb4.png

wow.jpg

vfrs2_zps156bdfb7.jpg

Our Surrey HAZ-MAT 1 was inspired by Vancouver's VFR Haz-Mat. Pardon the Halloween effect, Goog1967 won the skinning contest with this bad boy that will be featured in the mod.

Em42012-10-2111-48-54-48.jpg

Em42012-10-2111-15-33-75.jpg

Em42012-10-2111-49-31-56.jpg

Maybe if it was a mod centered around cities in Ontario,however this mod is in Surrey,British Columbia and some additional units from the lower mainland

As you can see there's 4,372.4 km between Toronto and the Lower mainland where the mod takes place.It would take police and fire crews 1 day and 16 hours non-stop to travel that distance for a call,with that said there will be no Toronto or area emergency unit in our mod

This is a map of the cities that make up the lower mainland or Greater Vancouver Regional District as it's also called.The mod takes place in Surrey and will have police and fire units of some of the surrounding cities.The population of the lower mainland is close to 3 million and Surrey is Canada's fastest growing city.

haha thanks :D

Hi !

I wonder if the mod is available for download or if it is  still being conception ?

If it is available for download is that I could have the link ? Or if it is still under construction, do you have a rough date end ?

It makes you want to play the mod when you look at the videos on youtube ! :prop:

Sorry for the English, but I'm French and I use a translator on the internet to write .. It is therefore possible that there was some clerical errors, see many :sorrysign:

Hey guys,

We have just created a Facebook group page for this Modification where we will be showcasing photos, updates and news on it's progression. Check it out and be sure to tell your friends about us if they are into Canadian EMS, Firefighting and the RCMP. Keep in mind that the page is still under construction, so expect full photo albums in the upcoming days.

www.emergency-planet.com/TheRedWatch

I have been waiting for this mod forever! Is really a 2012-2013 mod as said on the banner? I think it may be a 2013-2014 mod!?

The wise old grandma will "PICK" the appropriate date for release.

victorian_nose.jpg

Wise old granny also say's we'd better get back to topic,lest we be "PICKED" on for our tomfoolery...

• Upvote 1