goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

yes the "stealth" RCMP cvpi will be included

Here's the TEC tow trucks,one is a F650 and the other is a GMC topkick.Both have the Whelen toman's lightbar in a freedom and 9m version,each will have distinct lights.

EDIT-I replaced the F-450 with the GMC Topkick

PMQEYnw.jpg

gDr9jWn.jpg

nice transparent glass :) , had the idea before but involved us doing every unit again with an interior so we scratched it lol

Thanks raf,I have changed it to gradient since it's reveal.It would not make much sense to have a detailed interior when the birds eye view of the game won't allow you to see in the cab anyways and also like you mentioned, a ton of work to do it for every unit.

And it would be a little odd as some of the units would have drivers wouldn't they?

Right,you'd have to model a driver and it's passengers,a lot of work for something most players would never see in game,unless they had the camera hack.

The TEC is pretty much done,I will most likely update the snowplows with the newer cabs.I will also give the city of Surrey engineers van a new skin,they updated the colour and graphics on their vehicles so I will do the same.

Goog so is everything vehicle wise and people as current as possible?

I just have a few minor things to do to the hazmat and heavy rescue,then we'll be on to buildings and such for the new map to make it look Canadian as possible.

Yea I mean will the cars and people be like what u would see being used today?

yes all departments will have up to date liveries for units and personnel.

Looks nice. Although it seems unlikely that traffic cones would just be tossed on the roof, seems like unless they were fastened down they would fall off really quickly.

2 words...bungee cords,kidding I just threw a bunch of stuff up there for looks.