goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

mr.mitch's is the official banner,that's part of his responsibilities.Anybody creative enough is welcome to do their own and share it but mitch's is the official banner.

mr.mitch's is the official banner,that's part of his responsibilities.Anybody creative enough is welcome to do their own and share it but mitch's is the official banner.

Okay. So he is the person that I Should PM him for banners right ?

Mr. Mitch is one of our Public Relations Officers. He has been tasked with the responsibility to oversee, design and to promote our modification with graphic designs on his own voluntarily will and time. So, for anyone who wishes to use their own custom signature - and we totally encourage it, so don't hesitate! - will have to send them to Mr. Mitch, Goog1967 and I for our stamp of approval.

Please keep in mind the site rules for signature pictures:

The maximum dimensions of the signature are 500 by 180 pixels. The maximum size of the signature is 450 kb.

Great work with the new signature. makes me wanna chug some Maple syrup and chow down on some poutine!

So I'm sure I'm missing it, but Ive been all through this topic. Where do I find how to get a supporter banner? I'm loving what I'm seeing and cant wait for release.

Thanks,page 126 post #2520 copy and paste the banner on mitch's post and put on your signature.

sorry for the double post,you can't add pictures with edit to an old post.

Here's the WIP S-76 Sikorsky BCAS Helijet air ambulance

post-17160-0-96930700-1340178384_thumb.j

Here's the real unit,skin colour will be exact on final version,there appears to be 2-3 variant versions of the colour scheme,I will choose the best looking one.

post-17160-0-75566400-1340178597_thumb.jpost-17160-0-04158200-1340178600_thumb.j

Doin pretty good. 1 week and a day before I go to CFB Borden for the summer. How's the wife and kids?

joining the forces are we? good call as long as your not Afghanistan bound...

Lol no. I am part of the CIC (cadet instructor cadre) I am going to be at CSTC (Cadet Summer Training Center) Blackdown teaching youth different courses. Not sure what it is. That's what I am doing ;)

That's really cool. I hope you have a blast, man. It's a great way to build up your foundation of ethics for your future.