goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I will make the box the paddy wagon and will maybe keep the van in game and use it as a marked bomb squad.(the other bomb squad is just a white unmarked van)I'll talk it over with CFD and get his input on this,but both units will stay in the game.

Here's the finished versions with all child's installed and finished skins.

post-17160-0-91907900-1324291537.jpg

Ah yes the Paddywagon debate,there are a few theories on this.One was when the Irish immigrants came over the police force at the time was predominantly German members and they would pick up drunken rowdy Irish people or "Paddy" which was slang for "Patrick" a good Irish name.

Also at the time the police forces became mainly Irish members and were referred to as a Paddywagon in that it was a vehicle driven by an Irishman.

I'm a proud Canadian with half Scottish and Irish descendants and the term paddywagon is not in the least offensive to me...the RCMP refer to them as a Bunner Bus.

good job Goog,

But do you still need some help from my side?

The scripts are they working? Or didn't try out :P

yes,Kevin,I still need your help...I'm not at the script point yet,after Christmas I'll go gangbusters on this and will try them out soon.

Ah yes the Paddywagon debate,there are a few theories on this.One was when the Irish immigrants came over the police force at the time was predominantly German members and they would pick up drunken rowdy Irish people or "Paddy" which was slang for "Patrick" a good Irish name.

Also at the time the police forces became mainly Irish members and were referred to as a Paddywagon in that it was a vehicle driven by an Irishman.

I'm a proud Canadian with half Scottish and Irish descendants and the term paddywagon is not in the least offensive to me...the RCMP refer to them as a Bunner Bus.

I know exactly how it came about my family is a mixture of German, and Irish / Scottish. It doesn't affect me one bit either, just though I'd make that point. Bunner Bus is an interesting name.

This is obviously CoLDxXxFuSiOnxX from GPM. I made a forum account here mostly just to post on this thread about how awesome it looks! I'm from Burnaby BC and have been to Surrey many times. I can't wait until the release on the 1st! :D Best of luck.

Sunday is the day!!!!!