goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

CFD, we are a little more lenient with the pictures, but try to keep them under 1.5 mb, and if there are going to be multiples in a post, a link works too, it's just getting too much for the site to handle.

For everyone else:

I will be personally deleting all posts that quote pictures, especially those quoting animated pictures. I'm pretty sure we've said half a million times, don't quote pictures, but some people just don't listen.

PS, If I find two posts with quoted pictures by the same person, that's a +25%

Hey guys, here is another minor update gif. url depicting Engine 8's revised parameter LED light patterns. It used to be rapid chaos in the front with several normal action flashes on the side, until Todd shown me a video of the actual Surrey Engine 8 in action, and determined that my lights should be corrected and identical as the video.

Here is the video of Engine 8. Please note it's side and front LED lighting patterns at 0:40 , memorize it.

Once you feel confident enough, you may check & compare our newer Engine 8 to the video...

http://i40.tinypic.com/521h6d.gif

Engine 8 is in the front, Engine 13 in the rear. The crew is handling a Homeless encampment fire in front of Surrey's Drop-in center.

So, does the lights pay off? Authentic!

I would have them do inner-city beat patrol and parks enforcement/bylaws.

I suppose I should have elaborated more. I remember you guys once talked about creating a new map to replace the original LA map. Since I haven't seen any screen shots I didn't know where you all stood on that aspect. Thus, I was still under the impression the original map would be used which isn't tailored for horses. Which lead me to make that comment. Now if a map was created I can see where mounted police could be useful, and I am sure it could be done.