goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

the light patterns seems so close to real LED light bars, Very Nice! i am glad to be a supporter of this mod and cant wait to control this rigs! Continue the AMAZING work you few.

Side question, this has probably been asked before, but i dont want to read thru 84 pages to find out, will you be making a custom freeplay map that may or may not contain custom modeled stations with reasonable staffing?

We're still looking for volunteers who are willing to contribute their time and map editing skills for the cause of developing Surrey geographic map.

We do already have a few selected to help us out, but unfortunately they are still finishing up with their own priorities and we fully encourage that.

Once we have a full and functional group, we will begin with the development. Until then, Todd and myself are only doing model edits.

We're still looking for volunteers who are willing to contribute their time and map editing skills for the cause of developing Surrey geographic map.

We do already have a few selected to help us out, but unfortunately they are still finishing up with their own priorities and we fully encourage that.

Once we have a full and functional group, we will begin with the development. Until then, Todd and myself are only doing model edits.

What kind of map skills are you looking for? Im willing to help, this mod looks great so far! Just let me know!

I dunno if I ever made my post earlier on or not as I tend to be hesitant on posting, But in the Pictures showcasing the Police Units... I noticed 1 and 5 ( Paddy Wagon and Bomb Squad marked Respectively.

Will they be as such? If I didn't make my post, My two cents on the matter was this: Shouldn't it be the other way around considering the Van has a double door secondary access point for ease of loading prisoners and prisoners are usually put in a van, not a box truck? I know, I know. you've heard the phrase "In my City, Township, County, State Etc, Etc" they use... *Insert Vehicle name and Specifications Here*.

I understand that there wasn't a specified kind of vehicle for a paddy wagon (At least I didn't see any posts stating otherwise from my review of the thread) so, Wouldn't the Logical choice be the Van? As (Don't hit me for it, but...) In most of the cities I've visited, It's usually a Van or a heavily modified van that semi-resembles a boxy rape-van-ish kind of deal? Well, that and I think the Box truck (Vehicle No.Number 1) suits better as a Bomb Squad Vehicle as (Don't hit me again) Most cities I've visited (And one I currently live in) Use either Heavy duty Pick up trucks or Box Vans for Bomb Squads. (<- This has been verified personally as a Hoax was called in near my job and EOD still came down to check everything out as well.) I haven't visited anywhere In Canada, so my point may be moot, But still I figured I'd ask.

Cheers :cheers:

-Hawksby

EDIT: Oh Yeah, I did post on it. *Is blind as a bat sometimes* It's about two posts up from the showcase pictures... Go figure. :wall:

Don't worry,nobody's gonna hit you for it...In the lower mainland area there are numerous styles of paddy wagons from the dodge sprinter to the 2 styles I provided.The RCMP uses both a van and a box van in Surrey,as far as bomb squad there are not too many pictures of what they use.I did make a big 4 door rig based off pictures a while back but wanted a faster version in game like the lapd bomb squad tahoe.

the following pictures are the styles that are in my area:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Eqdum17bF_E

This link isn't working for me :( Maybe you should check it?

That is because it's a mobile youtube video. (It starts with m.youtube......)

So, let's try to remove the m, and then remove the other weird stuff on the link. I ended up with youtube.com/watch?v=Eqdum17bF_E.

Now when the link looks like a normal youtube link, we can watch it. Hopefully it's the same video. :P

God i feel nerdy. :D

Awesome! I wish you guys would just release a pack of just lightbars and light heads lol. I've been having a field day with the lightbars and lightheads that you released with the LA Mod upgrades. Seriously, I've been fooling around on zmodeler for a few days, modifying existing LA Mod vehicles. You guys are doing fantastic work!