goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I would say that the anticipation factor is huge! I was very excited at first, now Im sort of growing impatient....but the guys are doing very meticulous work, so I understand.....

I don't know if a 2 day suspension was warranted, it doesn't say you can't ask for a release date......does it?

Lets face it: The first post in this thread was Jan.12/2011, its now Jun.13/2011. Its been 153 days since the first post, that calculates to 29.5 more days to the 6 month mark.

Just sayin.......:)

Well,

I understand the frustration and the anticipation that Todd and myself have brewed up -- Some of you may be wondering or filled with curiosity of why this modification have been prolonging with no sign of stopping;

Since day one, the project have instilled goals that we have to emit, and we would like progress in an imperative manner, with no deadline. Long hours. No pay. High times.

We have brought over dozens updates that had fueled the reputation, to depict new lights, to disenchant, and to create new accessories that will allow realism to help improve EM4 and especially Hoppah's Mod, for a better and stronger player base, so we can all unite and become a community that beats lively and largely by so many different characters, whom are mesmerized and fascinated by the Logic and the idea of First Responders and the agencies behind the roles, the state of being preoccupied; or intellect by what we hear, see and do and that we attempt to re-enact through games, and that having being said, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Modification is your only ticket to evoke beguilement - an entertainment that provokes pleased interest and distracts you from worries and vexations.

Yet, the logistics for the modification involves providing labor and materials to be supplied as needed - An operation of procurement, distribution, maintenance, and replacement of materiel and personnel - this is a two man team, and we're dealing with over 40 units, let alone, the RCMP units, not Vancouver Emergency Services, or BC, but the RCMP itself.

The construction phase differs in two category -- Lights and Model Development -- both sharing equal laburnum, hard monotonous routine work. The process by which "Unit Birth" occurs, beginning with contractions of the pre-edits ( textural) and ending with the expulsion of the new model, lights, and resources.

The majority of our work required almost all day to complete a unit, and this won't be changing at all. Let me try be brief and break down the process --

Light editing - 3-7 hours

Model editing - 3-8 hours to 1-3 days.

Textural/Child edits -- 1-5 hours.

(This will apply to every individual apparatus that we have in stock.)

Since Day one, our completion percentage right now is standing at 73% -- which may elevate or de-elevate in the future due to possible minor or large over-hauls. As i mentioned above, we are only a two man team, whom one of is a Working Father with a family -- and did most of the work -- Todd, aka Goog1976.

Now, we have come to the real crux of the question -- When will we release our modification?

The answer is: 3-5 months.

WHAT? 3-5 MONTHS?! but don't let this dis-encourage you, because, well...

Let's say, we'll be releasing two mini-packs sometimes this month, and they will not be related to the RCMP mod. We have felt the community's impatience anticipatory, and because of this, we figured it'll be a fair thing to do, by previewing some of our new parts on a complete separate modification -- Have you guessed it yet? Probably not, but we'll give you clues --

Ontario and LA.

Details will be announced sometimes this week.

So for now, be patience with our progression, because in the end, it will pay off, truly.

I would say that the anticipation factor is huge! I was very excited at first, now Im sort of growing impatient....but the guys are doing very meticulous work, so I understand.....

I don't know if a 2 day suspension was warranted, it doesn't say you can't ask for a release date......does it?

Lets face it: The first post in this thread was Jan.12/2011, its now Jun.13/2011. Its been 153 days since the first post, that calculates to 29.5 more days to the 6 month mark.

First of all in your terms of service,you are NOT allowed to ask for release dates no matter how you try to question or word it.So ,a 2 day ban is warranted...

Secondly CFD nor I have been chained to our computers for 153 days,24 hours a day...we have lives,families,school and work(like you do...so I would hope) as I already stated this a few pages back in response to your previous post.So too have too repeat this unnecessarily(especially if you did not read back)is really starting to aggravate me.

I know some are impatient but understand we have no magic wand we can wave and wish it was done... when I first joined I wished there was a canadian flavour to this game,however I did not complain,I learned how too do things and got to this point I'm at now.

Lastly,I don't know if it's a sign of the times or a generational thing but from my experience when somebody did something for you,you patiently waited for it and appreciated it...too those of you who do,thanks

and that's what I'm just saying.......

Thankyou both for those responses. I have been served, perhaps justly so, but I ask/say only what many were thinking. With your collective responses the community now has a better understanding of what you do, and more importantly, where you are at. If I may say just one thing, that might justify my comments, you project's website has been stating (and standing) at 89% for quite some time. This has certainly caused confusion for me, and as asked in this forum (and not answered).

I apologize for aggravating you goog, I am in no way complaining about your work, on the contrary I think its fantastic!! Some clarity was needed, and now that I have been served, I will go back to my corner and wait patiently.

You guys have been doing some awesome work, and I've seen lots of changes and improvements in your work and everything you've done is looking awesome. It does get a little frustrating when the release promises keep coming and going, but I also understand that as you update items or add new in it takes more time. It started as a 'simple' reskin project, and now I'm actually seeing new units added and lighted to fit with what you're goals seem to be. I look forward to the completed project, and the teasers you're releasing, especially the Ontario one. Keep up the hard work, and hopefully we'll see more out of you guys in the future.

Most of the time building a mod takes 1-2 years so this is going fast.

This mod is fantastic a round of appluse for you guys. but i have a question i know rcmp does law enforcement but do they have their own patrol area like surrey or are they a fedral divison that provides backup for local law enforcment or are they like a Sheriffs office like in the U.S. ( i dont know if there is a Sheriffs office in canda or not.) with a county wide patrol coverage

This mod is fantastic a round of appluse for you guys. but i have a question i know rcmp does law enforcement but do they have their own patrol area like surrey or are they a fedral divison that provides backup for local law enforcment or are they like a Sheriffs office like in the U.S. ( i dont know if there is a Sheriffs office in canda or not.) with a county wide patrol coverage

The RCMP is unique in the world as a federal,provincial and municipal police force(only Ontario and Quebec do not use them in all the provinces of Canada).In British Columbia the majority of municipalities are policed by the RCMP,as is the case in Surrey(which is the biggest RCMP force in Canada)They will also back up other agencies,as was the case last night when the young alcohol fueled idiots rioted in Vancouver,The RCMP from Surrey,Richmond,Burnaby,ect as well as other city police from the lower mainland sent a massive force to help out the V.P.D.

There are Sheriffs in British Columbia and Alberta,they are mostly responsible for court protection,prisoners.They have no police duties as far as patrolling or arresting, unless your wanted with a warrant.

There are Sheriffs in British Columbia and Alberta,they are mostly responsible for court protection,prisoners.They have no police duties as far as patrolling or arresting, unless your wanted with a warrant.

Actually, the Alberta Sheriffs are responsible for highway traffic act enforcement. They will radar, set up traps, and patrol the highways here. They're armed peace officers with much the same power as the RCMP on the highway.

Actually, the Alberta Sheriffs are responsible for highway traffic act enforcement. They will radar, set up traps, and patrol the highways here. They're armed peace officers with much the same power as the RCMP on the highway.

Todd is right on most parts, he just missed a few. So the Alberta Sheriffs are responsible for --

- Alberta security and strategic intelligence support team (ASSIST): Manages counter-terrorism security information and intelligence and develop threat assessments

- Court Security and Prisoner Transport

- Executive protection service

- Facilities security

- Fugitive Apprehension Sheriff Support Team (FASST)

- Safer Communities and Neighbourhoods Unit (SCAN)

- Sheriffs Investigative Support Unit (SISU)

- Sheriff Operations Communications Centre (SOCC)

- Traffic Sheriffs: provides highway enforcement, education and awareness initiatives. Traffic Sheriffs are deployed to reduce high-risk driving behavior. To help improve traffic enforcement on our highways, Alberta Sheriffs and RCMP Traffic Services are integrating traffic resources around the province.

p.s So disappointed in Vancouver's hooligans. I watched the Live coverage last night, and witnessed so many idiocy that have harmed Canada's reputation.

RCMP Wins - Flawless Victory If that was Luongo, it would of gone right through? his legs.

This riot was pre-planned by the same idiots who consistently protest g8 and g20 meetings and also tried too riot during the olympics,if you see videos, what hockey fan goes to cheer for his team with scarfs covering their faces,bottles of gasoline and hammers to break windows?The police said in arrests made, they were previous offenders of rioting...Sure there were some fans but those were the drunk,young males, who under a bad combination(alcohol and depression) acted un-accordingly(hence the saying mob mentality)

Most of the real fans and Vancouverites are embarrassed and disgusted by the actions of a few F*CKHEADS,which sums it up.

To the police and fire personnel who were there..great job!!!

p.s.don't judge a great city by the acts of a few scumbags

Todd is right on most parts, he just missed a few. So the Alberta Sheriffs are responsible for --

- Alberta security and strategic intelligence support team (ASSIST): Manages counter-terrorism security information and intelligence and develop threat assessments

- Court Security and Prisoner Transport

- Executive protection service

- Facilities security

- Fugitive Apprehension Sheriff Support Team (FASST)

- Safer Communities and Neighbourhoods Unit (SCAN)

- Sheriffs Investigative Support Unit (SISU)

- Sheriff Operations Communications Centre (SOCC)

- Traffic Sheriffs: provides highway enforcement, education and awareness initiatives. Traffic Sheriffs are deployed to reduce high-risk driving behavior. To help improve traffic enforcement on our highways, Alberta Sheriffs and RCMP Traffic Services are integrating traffic resources around the province.

p.s So disappointed in Vancouver's hooligans. I watched the Live coverage last night, and witnessed so many idiocy that have harmed Canada's reputation.

RCMP Wins - Flawless Victory If that was Luongo, it would of gone right through? his legs.

This riot was pre-planned by the same idiots who consistently protest g8 and g20 meetings and also tried too riot during the olympics,if you see videos, what hockey fan goes to cheer for his team with scarfs covering their faces,bottles of gasoline and hammers to break windows?The police said in arrests made, they were previous offenders of rioting...Sure there were some fans but those were the drunk,young males, who under a bad combination(alcohol and depression) acted un-accordingly(hence the saying mob mentality)

Most of the real fans and Vancouverites are embarrassed and disgusted by the actions of a few F*CKHEADS,which sums it up.

To the police and fire personnel who were there..great job!!!

p.s.don't judge a great city by the acts of a few scumbags

Oh don't worry it doesn't stop there. Anti Canadian American hate is flying all over Youtube, quite pitiful for everyone, Canadians more I'd assume since you guys are on center stage. Either way, I think it's both a good, and bad idea to create a mission based of this riot. From the missions aspects it would be fun, from the history aspect I'm sure most Canadians will want to forget this pretty damn fast.

Hey are you guys making a BC Air Ambulance (Helijet)?

yes I had one done a while back ,I just have to go through my files and find it...I had done that one and RCMP air 1