Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Can anyone please help me? Is there any way to adjust speed of the events, at which they are occuring? They are occuring waaay too fast for my likings and for example, in the L.A. or N.Y. mod, you could easily adjust these parameters in the XML files. However, i can not seem to find them for ERS Berlin 1.0 mod. Thank you!

Man, this mod is annoying at times. Okay, i can deal without the ability to change speed at which events are happening, but when i get an medical accident at the part of the map which i can not access, i get kinda angry. Some units are being deployed slow as a snail aswell and when my victim is drowning, i do not have 10 minutes to wait for the rescue.

Overall, i think that it is a great mod. I like how it works, but some things realy could be smoother.

If you're talking about the Medical Emergency at the bottom of the map you need to deploy a Ladder (DLK), WRW does take a long time to come which is why you need to be quick on the dispatch. And so what if they die? People die, you still complete the mission for clearing up the body with the Coroner.

The OC-D

Okay, I have a couple of questions. First of all, this is an awesome mod; it's a bit different to me, as an American, trying to get used to all the units (I skipped the regular game and went right to LA and NY mods).

First of all, I've had a couple of calls I can't clear: an animal in the roadway (which I shot with police, but couldn't get the body to disappear), and a fallen tree. I lifted it with the crane, tried to get a tow truck, all to no avail. How to I solve these incidents?

Also, do the units stay in the stations, or do they go off the map? Response times are pretty bad

For the dog in road, call a fire dept equipment truck and have a fire fighter grab the dog and transport it.

For the tree in road just use a fire fighter with a chainsaw to cut tree.