Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

Have it been a 1.1 release or something?

Is it true that it wont be any more releases, and that the mod has been canceled?

Havent followed this mod so much even if i have played it..

No more updates, The Mod was canceled. No Idea why, some others might know why

Yes, for a large group of people. Basically everyone who wants to and has the technical understanding to work with our beta tools. Everyone who wants to be a beta tester has to apply and then gets access to an internal forum with further information and downloads.

Then that would be a Closed Beta.

I have a slight problem, when I get a homicide I get everything done right but when I have the coroner with the coffin pick him up he won't get back into the van; am I doing something wrong here?

Did it work? i tryd to install it, but when i started EM4 i coud not find the mod :s

You have to loaded thru starter,program in desktop with which you downloaded mod,and when you open game,you go to mods and ERS is called "Achtung nichtm onhe starter....... and something else,you click that,wait for it to load and then click campaign and choose either freeplay or tutorial.

You have to loaded thru starter,program in desktop with which you downloaded mod,and when you open game,you go to mods and ERS is called "Achtung nichtm onhe starter....... and something else,you click that,wait for it to load and then click campaign and choose either freeplay or tutorial.

TNX! it worked! now the only problem i have is that it's just those missing objekt thingy xD