Woltep

ERS Berlin (Release v1.0)

I know, It's NOT a freeplay map it's created in the campaign

Well it's really nice to know that the so-called freeplay map is really a campaign but it doesn't take me any further to solve my problem, that I couldn't locate the files where I can configure the event frequency. I've read the starting post of this topic and opened the mentioned file but it only has 2 variables where I can set the frequency of smaller and larger events. But I want to turn off one event only (namely, the Terror Attack).

Hello,

Two quick questions:

1. What's the purpose of the HAZMAT detection vehicle? Is there an event that demands it or is it in for realism's sake?

2. There is a homicide that occurs in the park immediately south-west of the central junction (if looking 'up' the map is North) I can't seem to clear the incident and its happened more than once. I've scoured the area with the Crime Scene guys and normal officers but there is nothing to pick up. Any help appreciated...

Thanks,

The OC-D

*** HELP NEEDED (Traffic Redirection) ***

I am having trouble understanding how to correctly and successfully undertake 'traffic redirection' on this MOD.

Is anyone able to assist with a guide/step-by-step on how to undertake this action?

Does someone have a video of this uploaded on YouTube (or the like)? I have come accross several videos on YouTube of 'ERS Berlin Mod - Gameply' and particularly one of a motor vehicle accident however they do not show the traffic redirection being setup or even if it is working.

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Just click on police officer, then select redirect traffic icon. After that, click with left mouse button where you want to redirect and select the way-point, after you done click shift+left mouse to finish and start redirecting.

Cheers m8.

Just click on police officer, then select redirect traffic icon. After that, click with left mouse button where you want to redirect and select the way-point, after you done click shift+left mouse to finish and start redirecting.

Cheers m8.

Yes, I understand how to click, but regardless of where I start and end it, the traffic always seems to return to the police officer. Then it all banks up and the only way I can get rid fo the traffic is to call in a heap of tow trucks...

I think I really need to see a video upload of how it's done correctly and successfully.

I believe I have managed to work out the correct way to redirect traffic, however I now have a new question.

I received my first 'Hazmat' job where a van crashed into a street sign and 2 boxes fell out of the back of the van.

All I did was move the boxes off the street and 'mopped' up the hazmat incident, however the incident itself has not 'cleared'.

I believe is has something to do with the boxes? What do u do with these boxes? I tried to use a hazmat firefighter to take it into the decon tent but that wouldn't work. I tried using the KLEF van to remove the item (just like with animals, etc) however no luck?

Any ideas? Has anyone been able to work out what you do with them?

I believe I have managed to work out the correct way to redirect traffic, however I now have a new question.

I received my first 'Hazmat' job where a van crashed into a street sign and 2 boxes fell out of the back of the van.

All I did was move the boxes off the street and 'mopped' up the hazmat incident, however the incident itself has not 'cleared'.

I believe is has something to do with the boxes? What do u do with these boxes? I tried to use a hazmat firefighter to take it into the decon tent but that wouldn't work. I tried using the KLEF van to remove the item (just like with animals, etc) however no luck?

Any ideas? Has anyone been able to work out what you do with them?

I have cleared the incident, but I could not remove the boxes either, but I did clear the vehicle and drove at least 1 person on hospital, after healing him.

Forgetting to hospitalise (arrest and delivering him to the police station should work too) the driver is the only solution I can think of.

I have cleared the incident, but I could not remove the boxes either, but I did clear the vehicle and drove at least 1 person on hospital, after healing him.

Forgetting to hospitalise (arrest and delivering him to the police station should work too) the driver is the only solution I can think of.

Yeah that was it. I figured that out last night but never had a chance to get on and tell you guys.

I guess it's just a case of trying and trying again until you work it out.

This mod;

1) Downloader crashed halfway through download

2) The installation corrupted my game

3) Why bother with all that when you can just supply a simply folder and tell us where to transfer the files to?

I dislike this mod greatly now.

It has worked successfully for many people...

But that's ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess...

maybe a dumb question

but how do i solved ''animal on the road''

I let the police cam and shoot on the animal so he runs away,

road is back open but there no standing complete ''animal on road''

Gr.

Brandweer_Rilland

You need to send a KLEF unit to take the animal, just ask the firefighter to take the animal, put the animal into the KLEF and send the KLEF back out off the map to complete it successfully.

where in the editor can I find B_2423?

It's a ambulance from the 1200 district (or that district on the left bottom of the map)

I can't find it anywhere, it's for a little WIP of my private mod for now and I need to ask first the authors of the cars/mod etc... for permission to release it....

It has worked successfully for many people...

But that's ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess...

I don't know why it crashed. My system is fine, and other mods are fine too. Unless the creator can provide a simple installer like LA Mod which just extracts files to the locations then I'm out.

You need to ensure the engineer is at the pump, the pump is enabled and you've placed valves for your firefighters to connect to. Up to 3 can connect on one valve. A firefighter that is deployed for 'Quickly Extinguish' cannot place a valve.

The OC-D

Guest daniel96

Hi everyone I got a problem. I cant download the mod from the website I can download only an update but not setup so what I should do? Whee I can download a ERS Brelin SETUP?

Guest daniel96

Hi everyone I got a problem. I cant download the mod from the website I can download only an update but not setup so what I should do? Where I can download a ERS Brelin SETUP?