Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

This looks like an amazing mod, I would really love to play it, but I get a silly error message when I try. I installed the mod and copied it into the 'emergency 4, mods' folder. The message is as follows:

Open GL error detected:

out of memory

File: ../../..core/include/VisOpenGL.inl

Line: 4

Click Retry for int3

And this keeps coming up until it just turns off! Please Help!!!!! :(

Dell Insipiron 15R

-Intel Core i5-3210m processor

-4GB memory

-1TB hard drive

-Integrated Intel HD graphics

-Windows 8 home

If these are not the sort of things you are asking for, my apologies, could you specify? Thanks :)

Dell Insipiron 15R

-Intel Core i5-3210m processor

-4GB memory

-1TB hard drive

-Integrated Intel HD graphics

-Windows 8 home

If these are not the sort of things you are asking for, my apologies, could you specify? Thanks :)

The 4GB of memory and the Integrated Intel HD graphics is the problem. With many tests it has been determined that the mod will not be able to run on Intel integrated cards. The best is 6 or more GB of memory and a separate graphics card (Nvidia, Radeon etc) that has like 2GB of GDDR3 or GDDR5. Integrated cards basicly do not have memory of their own and use part of that 4GB.

I run 4gb of ram with no issues. As always intel is the only issue

Yea it can work with that just faster loading times with the more memory you have, have had races to see who loads fastest  :12:. I dropped my Intel for Radeon 7660, all versions run good for the most part.

Alright, thanks guys, I will just have to find another way to play it! :)

Sorry about this if these have already been posted but I've looked at the past 50 pages and found nothing. I have a few questions

1. I'm currently playing 2.01 with the 2.03 patch. When I spawn into freeplay, no vehicles appear in the fire stations :(  Is this normal for most or a bug?

2. What is the latest release? (and a link) I have read quite a few forums and people are talking about 2.01, 2.3, 3.0 1.5 etc. Which is the latest official release?

3. Is the version with Times Square still available for download? If so, could I have a link?

Other than the no units spawning, the mod is excellent and on par with Hoppah's LA mod ;)

Do the lieutenant have the white shields on there helemets and does battalion cheif have a white helmet full stop or are the all the same if not how other than the truck or engine they drive they all same really

Right,

Lieutenants have white shirts and more advanced commands.

The batt chief has a white shirt and pants but can change into bunker gear with a white helmet.

And no the ladder truck.. well it has a ladder, more equipment, cant stretch hoses unlike the engine. It also carries spine boards and extrication tools, the engine carries First Aid equipment.

Right,

Lieutenants have white shirts and more advanced commands.

The batt chief has a white shirt and pants but can change into bunker gear with a white helmet.

And no the ladder truck.. well it has a ladder, more equipment, cant stretch hoses unlike the engine. It also carries spine boards and extrication tools, the engine carries First Aid equipment.

Hmm, what do these "advanced commands" entail?

Also, what purpose does the spine board have in-game, or is it just a realism nod?

Hmm, what do these "advanced commands" entail?

Also, what purpose does the spine board have in-game, or is it just a realism nod?

For now just realism, and still working on some of them, but mostly stuff like tasers which are exclusive to sergeants and lieutenants 

Would this be ok j have an amd 8 core at 4.0ghz 8gb ram and 2gb nivida graphics card 600w power would that runit

I'm sorry but I don't think those specs will run this mod.

They will do, I run 4gb of RAm and I made it, so 8gb is plenty. The only issue is intel which you dont have so its all good

Can i play this on a low end computer i have the Dell Inspiron 545 here's my specs:

Pentium® Dual-core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz

and 6.00 GB of RAM