Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Thank you guys.

Edit- Im sorry this is a dumb question and not even the right topic but how would I add the banner to my singature? I have forgotten.

go to profile,edit profile,signature,then just copy and paste there or drag or include the link :D lol

I cant seem to find where to Download Version 1.0.0, which is what is needed to play before you install the other versions right? Can someone point me in the right direction. thanks!

Version 1 is no longer available for download. Nope on the second part, here is the download for v2, and v3 is not out until the 14th.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/manhattan-modification/downloads/the-manhattan-modification-v201

:)

Sorry. Asking why. I have NVIDIA

It is possibly that cards that aren't intel can still not be powerful enough to handle the mod. What model NVIDA do you have?

The game crashing due to vehicles spawning is definitely an issue on your end, is it a straight crash to desktop? No errors?

Try reinstalling both the game and mod.

I tryied it again last night. No errors went straight to desktop.

I did play the first 2 mission and the units loaded fine. Ill admit nice job. Just a few naming issues but other than that worked good.

Reinstalling the game won't work. Lost that disk ALONG time ago. Ill try reinstalling the mod. Some units where there from LA mod. Ill uninstall that if reinstall doesn't work.

I tryied it again last night. No errors went straight to desktop.

I did play the first 2 mission and the units loaded fine. Ill admit nice job. just a few naming issues but othere than that worked good.

Reinstalling the game won't work. Lost that disk ALONG time ago. Ill try reinstalling the mod. Some units where there from LA mod. Ill Uninstall that if reinstall doesn't work.

If you're getting LA units in the mod you're definitely not installed right. As for not having the disk, well if you haven't reinstalled the issue isn't going to go away, you're going to need to get another copy of the game if you want to reinstall and play, else there's nothing you can do sorry.

x