Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

So when there is the first update for v3 will there new unit in it and I have a little idea for v3 when on a box alarm and Bat Chief is on scene when he calls for either a. Engine or ladder there could be a voice script added for him to call dispatch for on and then dispatch confirming it or saying that there is no truck open for call would that work

So when there is the first update for v3 will there new unit in it and I have a little idea for v3 when on a box alarm and Bat Chief is on scene when he calls for either a. Engine or ladder there could be a voice script added for him to call dispatch for on and then dispatch confirming it or saying that there is no truck open for call would that work

First update? v3 isn't released yet

I'm probably not the only user who's asked this but will you include weapons such as H&K and other rifles of sorts or will you stick to the standard m4 carbine for ESU officers? And also, have you considered adding a battering ram?

About V2.0.1: what purpose is the SCBA gear for ESU officers?

Cheers,

Dutycalls

I'm probably not the only user who's asked this but will you include weapons such as H&K and other rifles of sorts or will you stick to the standard m4 carbine for ESU? And also, have you considered adding a battering ram?

I think the one thing you have to consider in this version of the mod, this isn't Harlem where 90% of your calls will be gang bangers and busting down doors. 

This is Times Square where the height of crime is pickpocketing. Police in this version are mainly patrol and traffic functions. The ESU do have the M4 rifle they had in v2 aswell as the pistol and Sergeants carry tazers. But there isn't a massive amount of weapons no. The ESU is mainly for rescue function in this mod.

x

So I will be able together more ff than the ones I sart of with in the stations just thinking of ideas for the mod

Why would you want additional FFs? When they are on duty but not on a call have them hang out. If they're off duty they'll be at home haha

x