Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Can you download your scripting knowledge to an EXE so I can upload it to my brain?!?  Man I wish I had your skills!

Very nice!

Haha if that was possible I'd be asking hoppah first!

But thanks :) it's taken some time to get my head round scripting but we've had a few breakthroughs with some scripting ideas. 

I have some more planned but we'll see how much time we have. still got 2 versions to finish up!

x

p.s. -

We've just revealed another unit that will be in the mod, a hidden unit in v3, we wont tell you how to get it, but it'll be there, anyway here it is in this months skinning contest.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F16585-the-skinning-contest-returns%2Fpage-16

Nice im going to need to do somsthing on cops's topic like a shootin lol btw Dyson ive been having trouble joining MERU on the mods website my account is wanting to be approved and on MERU's site im wating for something back the application which i sent a while ago is there something ive missed i cant get onto the teamspeak server either it says theres an error

Will the cops be able to redirect traffic.like in V1?

I know in V2, only the K-9 handler was able to.

And I really hope there will be in any version the Duane st.  :happy:

I don't think so (maybe) I believe (might be wrong here) They were in previous version normally as an accident or the player doing certain actions ingame therefore enabling them to redirect traffic.

There will be no redirection, it messes up with one way streets. Which is mostly whats in v3.

It will work on every computer (that could play v1 or v2). Intel's terrible graphics cards still wont run this mod, just like they wont run 90% of the game out there...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317071449AAZFPT8

Anyway thanks for the comments on the video. That's a brief look at the singleplayer gameplay now. Still more things we want to include yet, but its all taking shape :)

x

There will be no redirection, it messes up with one way streets. Which is mostly whats in v3.

It will work on every computer (that could play v1 or v2). Intel's terrible graphics cards still wont run this mod, just like they wont run 90% of the game out there...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317071449AAZFPT8

Anyway thanks for the comments on the video. That's a brief look at the singleplayer gameplay now. Still more things we want to include yet, but its all taking shape :)

x

You're adding so much awesome stuff even a graphics card builder won't be able to run it soon haha :P

I don't think so (maybe) I believe (might be wrong here) They were in previous version normally as an accident or the player doing certain actions ingame therefore enabling them to redirect traffic.

Ok,thank you!

P.S.: Can't wait!  :cool:

Will there be a station for ESS truck one or that as they have a station in lower Manhattan

Hmm one wasn't planned but it sounds like a good idea. The location would be unrealistic but we'll have to see. A whole new script would need to be created to incorporate police units parking too but it's definitely do able

x

P.s. in fact find me a video if the truck leaving its quarters and we'll consider it