Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Great work team! This is a really dumb thing to ask, but would it be possible to script the firefighters to enter at the actual rig doors instead of at the rear of the apparatus? Not really important, just something that bugs me. Awesome job on the rest though!

I highly doubt it would. The the reviews on it arent very good. I googled the graphic card and it came back saying "Gaming performance is therefore similar to a Nvidia ION or Intel HD Graphics graphics card. In our tests, the almost identical 6310 was only able to run low end games like Fifa 11, Sims 3 and Star Craft 2 single player in lowest detail settings fluently. More demanding games like Risen or Call of Duty series were not playable. Detailed performance information can be found here." 

I highly doubt it would. The the reviews on it arent very good. I googled the graphic card and it came back saying "Gaming performance is therefore similar to a Nvidia ION or Intel HD Graphics graphics card. In our tests, the almost identical 6310 was only able to run low end games like Fifa 11, Sims 3 and Star Craft 2 single player in lowest detail settings fluently. More demanding games like Risen or Call of Duty series were not playable. Detailed performance information can be found here."

Okay thank you very much, can anybody recommend a laptop that can run this mod, but still a good price? Thank you very, very much!

I'm running a brand new HP Pavillion Elite HPE with NVIDIA GEFORCE graphics cards. It works with most games on high graphics.

So that runs manhattan mod, correct? Thanks for the quick response!

A couple comments/ suggestions/questions:

Will there be the new Division 3 car?

Wll there be a collapse rescue rig?

Thanks!

So that runs manhattan mod, correct? Thanks for the quick response!

A couple comments/ suggestions/questions:

Will there be the new Division 3 car?

Wll there be a collapse rescue rig?

Thanks!

No to both, Collapse Rescue doesn't serve a purpose in game

Question: I looked at the version 3 updates and I am curious. Is it going to have a hook truck to hydrant command after grabbing the hose?

Really Looks great from what I can tell though. I have V1 and 2. It is just a little taxing.

Great work! I have only 2 suggestions, if you could script the trucks to back in (likely impossible) it would be much more amazing, and adding some more/louder ambient noise would add to realism as from what I've seen, NYC isn't silent as a grave. :)

Ok...so i downloaded 911:FR from atari unaware that the modloader didn't work. So i'm asking if you have thought about a non-em4mod file of the Manhattan Mod?

OR possibly update the page on Moddb.com?

This is what I did to fix it...

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/14387-modinstallerexe-will-not-work-911-first-responders-from-amazon/

Ok...so i downloaded 911:FR from atari unaware that the modloader didn't work. So i'm asking if you have thought about a non-em4mod file of the Manhattan Mod?

OR possibly update the page on Moddb.com?

Update what? The v2 download is an exe file not e4mod file so I don't know what your issue is.

Great work! I have only 2 suggestions, if you could script the trucks to back in (likely impossible) it would be much more amazing, and adding some more/louder ambient noise would add to realism as from what I've seen, NYC isn't silent as a grave. :)

Yeah, 9/10 times the engines back in. But this time it decided to be like em4 and find a more complicated way haha.

The ambient sometimes messes up when I have fraps running, it's a weird bug but it should be fine when you guys get it, it's usually there fine for me too.

Glad everyone seems to dig the new leave and return to station scripts. They were pretty tricky to make, a good 2 weeks worth of work. It's great to have a positive response :)

x