Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

As rafael put it :) just to add ...

whats the difference between NYC mod and Manhattan mod?

The NYC mod (MikeyPI) is very different in gameplay, it also (of current) has no improved freeplay. This mod is also targeted at Manhattan, using units specific to the area, a map specififc to the area, landmarks, firehouses, trucks etc.. whereas the NYC mod is a general overview of the entire of NYC.

I'd say this is more like the original NY mod, minus the complex scripts :)

The subway is actually elevated over the street. The Battalion will have new commands yes he will be able to transmit alarms as I stated earlier.

On another note I played the freeplay map for 3 hours and 20 minutes. I know I must have no life haha but good news is that I found barely any bugs and no crashes!

Were getting closer to release.

Great stuff.

idk Dyson, you and your team are goin to be great first NY Mod but being legends on the forums is even better First NY mod with water supply What!!!, that would make Legends...Everybody goin to remember Hoppah dont you want to be remember. hahaha Jk your goin to be great Kid Keep up the good work Bro :D

Even worse! He was just asking for it haha. Well actually, something I wanted to ask you guys. Is the map done? I can't wait to play it when my computer gets fixed!