Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

We'vegot big news that is going to pump you guys up even more, but I'm not gonna say until we're 100%

but anyway a weekly progress update..

We now have around 30 new buildings, and all but about 4 units we want to use in the game complete.

After extensive internal testing all we have found NO CTD or fatal errors, however there is one major issue (doesn't affect gameplay but is a pain in the arse) which I've been ratling my brain to figure out the cause. But other than that there isabout 2 or 3 very minor issues which we're also looking at options to replace.

So yeah any Q's just ask ;)

Dyson

x

Cool cant wait and the cops lock like LCPD

That's because the LCPD is based off the NYPD, exactly the same uniforms, except the badges ;)

Sorry, I'm English and I have no idea what time range Fall is in English terms. Could anybody help me?

haha I'm English too ;) it means Autumn, although commonly it's just used to describe the back end of the year, so between now and the end of 2011 we expect to be ready :)

That's because the LCPD is based off the NYPD, exactly the same uniforms, except the badges ;)

lol i know i live there ANYONE LOOK AT MY LOCATION??

haha I'm English too ;) it means Autumn, although commonly it's just used to describe the back end of the year, so between now and the end of 2011 we expect to be ready :)

Good job on your Americanisms, Dyson. You'd blend in here pretty well; we might just mistake you for Canadian in person haha.

I'm kind of a watcher, I don't say much, but I have to say I'm blown away by the progress on this mod. I downloaded your original version, and I knew it had potential, but from what I'm seeing, you and your team might be the next legendary modding team! Great work, and it is well worth the wait.

Good job on your Americanisms, Dyson. You'd blend in here pretty well; we might just mistake you for Canadian in person haha.

I'm kind of a watcher, I don't say much, but I have to say I'm blown away by the progress on this mod. I downloaded your original version, and I knew it had potential, but from what I'm seeing, you and your team might be the next legendary modding team! Great work, and it is well worth the wait.

haha thanks man :) I really do hope mine and rafael's partnership can become something even bigger and better :) and as for Americanism, I think I'm a bit too shy to be an American ;D I think I'd make a good Canadian though ;) but I do hope to someday live and work in the U.S. so i guess I'm just brushing up on the culture ;) haha

anyway back to topic, lighting and a few extra models/bug fixing is up next ;)

haha thanks man :) I really do hope mine and rafael's partnership can become something even bigger and better :) and as for Americanism, I think I'm a bit too shy to be an American ;D I think I'd make a good Canadian though ;) but I do hope to someday live and work in the U.S. so i guess I'm just brushing up on the culture ;) haha

anyway back to topic, lighting and a few extra models/bug fixing is up next ;)

Do you live in NY cause the FDNY trucks look the same