Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

The law.. I like that. I'm a super law enforcement officer now. Sweeettt. And here I was thinking I needed to be sworn in, and go through a lot of training to be a law enforcer... Oh well.

Though he is right. I'll just warn you this time, and not ban you, but be careful next time. If I wasn't so far into space right now, you'd be receiving my full wrath

There's nothing really that confusing, we released a submod, now we're releasing a mod, that's the be all and end all of it tbh. Just sent out some internal alpha versions to some team members :) there's your update for now :)

Where my alpha mod than?

The alpha was only sent to people who require it to do their tasks, we're gonna release a private internal beta for everyone on the team/who's helped :) hope you understand, it's only been sent to Rafael (co-leader) and b2bomber (as he needs the files to write scripts) along with one or two anonymous contributors :)

lool, well bad for you lol my pc can handle gta IV fully modded on high detail and than also run em4 ny mod lol

I need a computer like yours haha. What is it? Hey guys, are there any new pics on the site? I'm thinking I missed something but when I look, there's nothing missed but....i know I missed something! lol

I need a computer like yours haha. What is it? Hey guys, are there any new pics on the site? I'm thinking I missed something but when I look, there's nothing missed but....i know I missed something! lol

I've bought it in pieces and put it together. Total price of the pc if i would cell it everything new would be 530 euro's , dollar : 715 dollar

hey does anyone know if there are any file management libraries in emergency's core that I could possibly play with to possibly lower the spec ratings. it bugs me how emergency goes about this stuff cause it puts a cap on what we can do for a mod at once. It should dynamically load prototypes and then reference for models when needed.

I've bought it in pieces and put it together. Total price of the pc if i would cell it everything new would be 530 euro's , dollar : 715 dollar

Wow! I could do that! it plays 911FR on all high settings well too? Also, B2, I have no clue. Did you try in Data?

Wow! I could do that! it plays 911FR on all high settings well too? Also, B2, I have no clue. Did you try in Data?

All games i play are on high otherwise i get really bad graphics. Maybe you can look near youre city/vilage for a computer store wich sells pc parts. recomming : A AMD Phenox 1015T X6 2.97 GHZ, ATI HD 6770 1 GB GDDR-5 Ram 4gb ram and 500 gb hard disk thats what i have