Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Webs is a free website hoster but I bought a domain 30$ (manhattan-mod.org) which will be up soon. And bought an enhanced 1 year membership to have pro features on the site. The site is only 3 days old soon itll be looking better and have a private domain. Yes signing up is free please do :)

It's a little bit funny. I would not pay for a mod, donate system is the same, when it arrives a creator and not for people seeking help like winterberg.

Nice try. :dry:

As I said on the site if you would of read....

We have to remind you donations are not an obligation, youre not forced to make one to us. However we will gratefully accept any of those which would be addressed to us. Donation is not a remuneration or a payment for downloading our mods, and you have to consider it much more as a recompense and a sign of gratitude and happiness. If youre satisfied by our mods progress, and estimate it is meriting, make a donation. This kind of stuff requires really a lot of time and a maximum of knowledge and skills. We passed more than a year on the New york submod, and its not finished yet, this can give you an idea of the complexity and the hard work it represents, without talking of the thousands hours spent on it ! Modding is becoming a hobby for me, but studies become harder and harder, mobilize more and more hours, cost more and more money, so if donations could, even a very little, help us, it would be greatly appreciated ! smile.gif Im not asking much money, but if everyone could give me 1, 2, 5, or even 10$ it would be marvelous. Participation is the most important, every gesture counts! I have to add that receiving donations could give us a boost to continue, getting better and better mods, more realistic, more fascinating... we havent ended with this game!

Some people are gracious and others are inconsiderate like you who say we are scamming people from there money.. These people care and realize how hard me and Dyson have worked over the past months to get to where we are and they have showed there support.

Amen dude. And BASTIAN, please if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Oh and Raf, I like how the projects look (You know the harlem looking projects...big buildings like co-op city if you know what I mean. Reminds me of when I lived there 8D) so keep it up! And the square block are really New Yorkish haha.

Right now me and B2bomber are trying to work out a manual siren script with the ability to cycle on manual example:

#!

also working on highrisepacks like the original NY Mod http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=highrisecgb5i13b.png

Battalion now has the ability to look inside a building like a scout with the command post (blueprint of the building) so there lowering the risks of having to go inside and risk smoke and fire damage

Some more is the two firefighters who redirect traffic when an apparatus is pulling out of the firehouse.

There is many more

Tell me if you want it more now? :)

Welcome to Midtown NYC

EM42011-09-1622-34-49-01.png

Skyscrapers soar hundreds of feet in the air

EM42011-09-1622-06-31-55.png

Welcome to Times Square

EM42011-09-1700-02-32-44.png

A busy busy part of the city

EM42011-09-1700-02-09-45.png

On the otherside of town Tiller Ladder 6 and Engine 9 (spare) from chinatown get a call

EM42011-09-1700-06-44-74.png

EM42011-09-1700-06-10-00.png

This Firehouse is static meaning its just decoration

EM42011-09-1622-33-46-09.png

Oh yeah welcome Ladder 6 to the FDNY :)

EM42011-09-1700-15-22-35.png

Its bring your kids to work day! I found this funny! HAHAHA

EM42011-09-1700-12-30-90.png

As you can see the map is moving along quickly and efficiently!

Webs is a free website hoster but I bought a domain 30$ (manhattan-mod.org) which will be up soon. And bought an enhanced 1 year membership to have pro features on the site. The site is only 3 days old soon itll be looking better and have a private domain. Yes signing up is free please do :)

Sorry raf, my fault =( photo's are not showing.