Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Hi Dyson and Rafael.....Just wanted to ask a question about personnel. I know my question is really regarding eye-candy, but was curious if you might have any other types of NYPD uniformed / plainclothes officers in the game?

Been playing LA Mod for years and police pretty much have the LAPD officer and SWAT officer. Luckily the AUSubmod brought along the ATF, FBI and Border Patrol agents for a nice change of scenery and variety. Obviously the latter pretty much all have the same function, just different uniforms.

Kind of hoping to see regular NYPD officers, plainclothes detectives in unmarked patrol cars and maybe even a superior uniformed officer to act somewhat like a EMS or FDNY captain.

Either way, just seeing an FDNY and NYPD uniformed personnel will be enough for me. I think they have pretty good uniforms compared to LA and look forward to your mod. Enjoy the weekend.

Hi Dyson and Rafael.....Just wanted to ask a question about personnel. I know my question is really regarding eye-candy, but was curious if you might have any other types of NYPD uniformed / plainclothes officers in the game?

Been playing LA Mod for years and police pretty much have the LAPD officer and SWAT officer. Luckily the AUSubmod brought along the ATF, FBI and Border Patrol agents for a nice change of scenery and variety. Obviously the latter pretty much all have the same function, just different uniforms.

Kind of hoping to see regular NYPD officers, plainclothes detectives in unmarked patrol cars and maybe even a superior uniformed officer to act somewhat like a EMS or FDNY captain.

Either way, just seeing an FDNY and NYPD uniformed personnel will be enough for me. I think they have pretty good uniforms compared to LA and look forward to your mod. Enjoy the weekend.

I think the detectives and superior officer are a good idea. (also will police be able to chase cars and people in their cars like la mod?) Love this mod allready. :cheers:

Personnel wise we have -

2 PD officers that are randomly spawned when you spawn a PD car, a sergeant (no special commands just looks a bit diff) and a standard cop.

Then there's the traffic PD which is accessed through change of clothes command.

Then there's Auxiliary officers, wearing white unifroms and not carrying a weapon.

ESU - standard swat dudes

Detective - Kinda self explanitory.

And that's just PD :)

Wow, you guys sure did take alot of GTA IV models and put them in-game.

Yeah, why not? It's not like it's mega easy to do ;)

Out of curiosity, why is Auxiliary wearing white uniforms? They wear dark blue uniforms like the rest of the NYPD. Other wise I love the mod so far.

To distinguish them from the other officers, I've seen a few pics of NYPD auxiliary in white, so thought it was a good idea, else from game height you cant see the difference..