Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

It would be pretty unfair to the majority of your fans if it was a private release, especially people who have supported the project since the begining...

Just played the updated version for the first time. Nice job! I love the new LED lights. I played for about an hour or so. Traffic did hem me up, but it was time to get off anyway. I did have a fire that I couldn't see or extinguish. It was in a high rise, and I had every engine there, but it wouldn't go out. I enjoyed it though. Good job guys.

I'm gonna cry if i don't fix this thing with the commands, and the youtube videos look real good, cool to see inside the firehouses. Can't believe license plates for vehicles like Battalion Chief's SUV aren't the usual numbers and letters, that would be crazy in the UK.

Quick question..

What changed since i no longer can play this mod on my Alienware laptop?

I know people have mentioned that its because of Intel graphics chips, but my laptop have a Nvidia GT 555 M graphics card also.

This darn thing can run any games except this mod lol

Quick question..

What changed since i no longer can play this mod on my Alienware laptop?

I know people have mentioned that its because of Intel graphics chips, but my laptop have a Nvidia GT 555 M graphics card also.

This darn thing can run any games except this mod lol

Try the Nvidia fix on the front page man

Alright, i tried that fix and now my game wont start at all lol

It wont even start when i remove the settings from that fix.

I played the LA mod earlier today with no problems and now this.... oh well, back to reinstalling, no biggie.

Is this something that will be changed in a later patch or am i just SOL playing the Manhattan Mod?

Oh and BTW, my apologies for not finding that fix the first time i read the post.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but on 2.0.2, I'm getting a script error trying to send Battalion 8 to quarters.

?(_LAToFireStationac283): Error: Symbol FirstPoint is not defined in current scope
?(_LAToFireStationac283): FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/LAToFireStation.scriptac283 LINE:607
?(_LAToFireStationac283): !!!Dictionary position rewound...
?(_LAToFireStationac283): !!!Error recovered!!!

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but on 2.0.2, I'm getting a script error trying to send Battalion 8 to quarters.

?(_LAToFireStationac283): Error: Symbol FirstPoint is not defined in current scope
?(_LAToFireStationac283): FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/LAToFireStation.scriptac283 LINE:607
?(_LAToFireStationac283): !!!Dictionary position rewound...
?(_LAToFireStationac283): !!!Error recovered!!!

Battalion 8 is not in any of the station on the map, therefore it's not suppose to park.

Someone can do a great favor to all of us? Could any of the mod makers make a list of engines that should be available for use in this game, especially to be used in the three stations within this mod. Thanks i will personally appreciate that.

Someone can do a great favor to all of us? Could any of the mod makers make a list of engines that should be available for use in this game, especially to be used in the three stations within this mod. Thanks i will personally appreciate that.

no need for bold and look back in pages or there site