Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Washington DC or would be cool. They have the pinwheel lights on the front of the trucks and engines that look sweet! Anyways are you guys going to fix the firefighter emblem in the unit selection area? Just wondering, keep up the great work as always. :cool:

P.S.- Denver Colorado would also be pretty sweet... haha

Washington DC or would be cool. They have the pinwheel lights on the front of the trucks and engines that look sweet! Anyways are you guys going to fix the firefighter emblem in the unit selection area? Just wondering, keep up the great work as always. :cool:

P.S.- Denver Colorado would also be pretty sweet... haha

Dude where on the same page about Denver!!!

Removed

This isn't a bug report topic, unfortunately you've just bought me another week of PMs regarding the mod being out. We keep our reports private, so please follow suit. All the things you have mentioned are already known and being removed. The traffic redirect will NEVER return, it causes far more issues than it solves.

There are 5 Rescue companies in FDNY. Rescue 1=Manhattan. Rescue 2=Brooklyn. Rescue 3=Bronx. Rescue 4=Queens. Rescue 5=Staten Island. Some of these companies had their apparatus completely destroyed on 9/11. Shortly afterwards, all five rescue companies recieved brand new E-One rescues. In 2007 Rescue 1 recieved a brand new Pierce rescue truck, which they currently run. Currently, the department has taken delivery of 5 new rescues which were built by Ferrara. I believe most are currently in service. I believe that Rescue 1 has opted to keep their Pierce, but I don't know. To sum it up. From September 10, 2001, to present; Rescue 1 in Manhattan has had 4 different trucks.

Here is a link to a great forum with a ton of information about the new rigs. http://nycfire.net/f...pic,6058.0.html

Also, page 18 has a video of Rescue 5 responding with their new rig.......

There are 5 Rescue companies in FDNY. Rescue 1=Manhattan. Rescue 2=Brooklyn. Rescue 3=Bronx. Rescue 4=Queens. Rescue 5=Staten Island. Some of these companies had their apparatus completely destroyed on 9/11. Shortly afterwards, all five rescue companies recieved brand new E-One rescues. In 2007 Rescue 1 recieved a brand new Pierce rescue truck, which they currently run. Currently, the department has taken delivery of 5 new rescues which were built by Ferrara. I believe most are currently in service. I believe that Rescue 1 has opted to keep their Pierce, but I don't know. To sum it up. From September 10, 2001, to present; Rescue 1 in Manhattan has had 4 different trucks.

Here is a link to a great forum with a ton of information about the new rigs. http://nycfire.net/f...pic,6058.0.html

Also, page 18 has a video of Rescue 5 responding with their new rig.......

offtopic: Is there a reason why the backdoors on Res1ceu on the movies are open or even missing?

The mod looks really awesome Guys! KUTGW!

Rescue 1 will be changing to their new, cramped Ferrara Rescue 1 soon from what I've heard from them. They really like the Pierce though and the reason they keep the back doors open is so they can jump in and out on calls and when they go to calls too but they close them in the winter.