Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Can one of the members making the mod please answer this question for me. I saw the video of the tower ladder going to work (which is extremely cool!) I have a question regarding the truck companies of the game. Will they be able to do any type of ventilation work at fires? I know that would be probably hard to have in the game but i was wondering if the truck men will be able to cut holes in roofs or open up windows and such.

Hey Guys

Thirty5tech here , I wanted to ask a question about this mod that just came across my mind . Will ya guys have some type of supervisor such as a sergeant or lieutenant , If you do , Will regular police officer be able to call their supervisor the same way they call for backup ? The same for the others such as EMS and FDNY , I know EMS and NYFD have a captain / chieft , Will regular paramedic and FF be able to call them as well ?

Thanks guys , and hope it's all going well .

Hey Guys

Thirty5tech here , I wanted to ask a question about this mod that just came across my mind . Will ya guys have some type of supervisor such as a sergeant or lieutenant , If you do , Will regular police officer be able to call their supervisor the same way they call for backup ? The same for the others such as EMS and FDNY , I know EMS and NYFD have a captain / chieft , Will regular paramedic and FF be able to call them as well ?

Thanks guys , and hope it's all going well .

Ranked Personnel available in game.

FDNY

Standard FF

House Captain (Rescue 1 also has a Captain)

Battalion Chief

Division Chief

NYPD

Standard PD officer

Sergeant (Can be spawned with the NYPD Impala, or can be bought from the NYPD MCU)

Inspector (only one available, already inside the open house precinct, or called by the NYPD MCU)

EMS

Paramedic

EMS Supervisor

EMS Head of Ops

So every unit pretty much has a superior :)

Ranked Personnel available in game.

FDNY

Standard FF

House Captain (Rescue 1 also has a Captain)

Battalion Chief

Division Chief

NYPD

Standard PD officer

Sergeant (Can be spawned with the NYPD Impala, or can be bought from the NYPD MCU)

Inspector (only one available, already inside the open house precinct, or called by the NYPD MCU)

EMS

Paramedic

EMS Supervisor

EMS Head of Ops

So every unit pretty much has a superior :)

Incredible. Very good work ;)

you forgot the NYPD Detective buddy ;)

but he also asked for their possibilities to call each other!

Agreed yeah, that reminds me they're gonna be reworked, people post pics of how they want their detectives to look :)

pics appreciated :)

And yeah new mission, just 1, shows off our skills I reckon :)

Also I've added a parking space near times square for the ESU truck, like a standby quick response.

That way I send a truck to station, which parks it across from TS. Then you can deploy a Hercules squad to position themselves in times square, comes in handy for a fast response in TS, rather than letting them run rampage whilst you wait for responders.

1 hospital , 3 precincts, and 5 firehouses. Just an update we will have at least 1 manhattan mod mission for release. It is already about 85% complete and we wont show anything until its done

Thanks for information :laugh:

Agreed yeah, that reminds me they're gonna be reworked, people post pics of how they want their detectives to look :)

pics appreciated :)

And yeah new mission, just 1, shows off our skills I reckon :)

Also I've added a parking space near times square for the ESU truck, like a standby quick response.

That way I send a truck to station, which parks it across from TS. Then you can deploy a Hercules squad to position themselves in times square, comes in handy for a fast response in TS, rather than letting them run rampage whilst you wait for responders.

And thanks for this :happy:

Hello again. Thank you for responding to my question earlier about the truck companies. I have another question though regarding the high rise operations. I saw the video you guys posted. Was curious if you could shed some light about how high rise operations will work in the game? Will the fireman hook up his high rise pack inside the building to fight the fire? I saw that they were carrying them so was curious if that was just for show or if they will actually be able to hook them up and use them. Thank you and keep the great work i am so excited for this mod to come out!!

I remeber reading on here somewhere that only ten house, Duane street, and R1 have open roofs and control panels. The others are empty at the beganing and you can return the units to their houses after you call them from off the map.

:excl: Will all of stations be with removable roofs and gates...? :excl:

So will they be in single player with removable roofs and gates...?

Because I don't understand :WTF:

We can wait and back to this 2 stations we hope you do them with removable roofs and gates and you know it too I think. :sporty:

Once again great video! :cheers:

So this stations will be in single player or are? (This is last question about it [sorry :stumm: ])

Do all the fire stations have moving roofs and gates and control panels?

I've gone to the trouble of finding 4 times you have asked the same question. There are more but I CBA.

Please can YOU go to the trouble of reading my answer to EACH TIME YOU ASKED.

Also we're working on NYPD a bit more now, I know a few guys had showed concern the mod had become to biased towards FDNY. So here's to brainstorming about NYPD.

First on the agenda is detectives, what would people prefer them look like?

Shirt and tie with badge?

castle-jon.jpg

Undercover?

Ice+T+Set+Law+Order+SVU+New+York+ae0Bw-qzfa9l.jpg

With PD jacket?

boyd%20&%20weed003.jpg

Feel free to post any pictures etc :)

Fantastic mod! I love it! I've beenfollowing youa long time,but for lack offree timeI couldn't post :s

I prefer shirt and tie with badge ;)

Thanks and greets

Cheers man :) and yeah me too I think, currently we have one that looks more like #2 but I'm gonna re-do :)

i can't see the last picture, but I think I like the first one the most!

Maybe you can make a poll for this?

http://www.syxxsix6.com/images/boyd%20&%20weed003.jpg

and yeah a poll, but once people have shared any pics they find of good ideas for detectives :)

I'd go for shirt and tie myself for a few reasons:

1.Outside a few sting operations, that's all that my old professor wore as an LAPD homicide detective (and all he still wears for that matter)

2.Watching First 48, that is all that the homicide detectives wear, regardless of location.

3.Unless you've made any significant changes I'm not aware of, the detective in game will function in the capacity of a homicide detective.

So, for reality sake I'd stick with suit and tie.